We're supposed to cheer when a polite, hard-working...

>We're supposed to cheer when a polite, hard-working, patriotic blue-collar worker gets used as a human shield by fugitive
Little on the nose, Yidsney.

Attached: freck.png (980x654, 757.97K)

Yeah, this was just straight up evil.
>Yes, you know the working class are dirty and bad, don't you?
>You're much better than them.
Typical divide and conquer bullshit from the elite that retards will just eat up.

Look at how the media and US/Canadian governments acted towards the trucker protests, that's all you need to know.

he was a bootlicker

Why does he look like plastic? Random british people made better looking costumes in 1976.

He literally turned them over to the Stormtroopers.

There are truckers from Canada still locked up for that

>Why does he look like plastic? Random british people made better looking costumes in 1976.
HD cameras.

>Turning suspicious people over to the authorities is ...LE BAD

This guy got all those Stormtroopers killed

Okay? This man knows nothing. He is a humble working class man likely only concerned with the safety of where he lives. So he should die for that?

>hard-working, patriotic blue-collar worker
sounds like a chud trump supporter to me. of course a jedi would hate them

he was an ultraMAGA chud who deserved to die for snitching on the fugitive criminals

Order bad?

The funny thing is that the Empire is probably going to execute him.

The subtext of this whole scene is that working class Americans with flags on their trucks who report illegeals to ICE are the real villains.

A guy licking the boots of a government that hates him really resonates with anons in this thread.

The thing that threw me off is a Jedi using a human/molerat shield? makes no fucking sense, especially from Obi wan

>chuds are cannon fodder.
we been knew.

He was a stormtrooper lover

No we're supposed to cheer when Seth Rogan gets btfo

Do you think the stormtroopers get bored/drunk and run trains on frecks alien bussy?

I don't think you're supposed to cheer, it's an intense action scene not a football game.