Directors that are right-wing nuts

Take Zack Snyder. This guy is a crazy right-wing, isn't he? I know he did an ad for Bernie and that he proclaim to be a liberal, but c'mon. His movies are all weirdly patriotic and racist.

Attached: 1634416969695.jpg (540x700, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_b2mU56cEU
youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's racist about his movies?

Nice shitpost but not good enough for a (You)
Do better

It’s a bait-thread

>supports israel
yeah, he's right wing alright.

(you) will never be a woman

300 was literally used as a military propaganda during the War on Terror. The Iranian government banned the movie and proclaimed to be a psychological warfare.
Man of Steel turned Superman into another War on Terror propaganda tool with 9/11 parallels.

I'm pretty sure Snyder never did an ad for Bernie. I know he backed Biden but that's about it.

Why are americans so obsessed with politics in their movies? Can they never just enjoy movies instead of "connecting dots" to get butthurt about politics going against theirs?

get help schizo

Kubrick was definitely right wing after Clockwork Orange. When Full Metal Jacket and CWO were released, a common criticism was that they were “too right wing.” Eyes Wide Shut is literally something out of Alex Jones.

Kinda funny since he was really leftist in his early movies.

Zack isn't smart enough for subtext overt or covert.

Attached: 1651197477244.jpg (109x125, 2.77K)

Snyder is a fucking hack. Even if he was right-wing his movies are still fucking pieces of dried horseshit

A movie that eviscerates the war in Vietnam and a movie that admonishes the British government were considered right-wing? Can you provide citations for these nonsensical claims?

Kubrick was definitely closeted right wing especially later in his life.

I can confirm that part about Iran. They hate that movie so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_b2mU56cEU

>Snyder is a fucking hack.
absolutely ZACKED

I hope this is bait because otherwise you need your brain taken out.

>His movies are all weirdly patriotic
This being considered only a right wing thing says far more about god damn Democrats and you than it does who you are attacking.

how is he racist though?

Seething "Persian" detected

90%of white are racist

>300 was literally used as a military propaganda during the War on Terror.
>Man of Steel turned Superman into another War on Terror propaganda tool with 9/11 parallels.

What does that have to do with fucking race?

> The Iranian government banned the movie and proclaimed to be a psychological warfare.

They are a mass murdering terrorist state, them identifying with the invading monsters in 300 says more about them than it does the makers of the film.

Relax, Conservatard. American Democrats and Conservatives have pretty much everything in common except a few issues. Stop acting like you're polar opposites.

It's called history. You got to be baiting

Directors that are literally mentally retarded

Take Zack Snyder: youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

Attached: 1623739833232.png (1580x1452, 175.81K)

Racist how?

Take it easy, chud. He's probably running on three hours of sleep. So what if he can't answer a stupid Comic Con question.

Snyder's most recent shitty movie about zombies was unironically a rant about the safety measures for Covid, which Snyder fucking hated.

>“Once you erect a giant wall around a city, you really find yourself referencing all kinds of laws that have been created for all different reasons. And I think your awareness of those things really is important,” Snyder said.
>“It’s funny because when we were first doing the scene I was saying no one’s ever pointed a temperature gun at me before,” Snyder said. “Now I have one pointed at me every day. It's scary how fast things change and you can lose your rights in these kind of situations.”

C'mon. This dude isn't a Democrat.

Attached: 1652412708723.png (992x558, 506.49K)

Not him but it's a perfectly neutral film. People see what they want to see in it, pro and anti war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

Seriously? you think you can hate an entire race, culture, and religion without being called racist? The dude turned Joker into a muslim terrorist. There isn't a reason for the look.

Attached: 1643742517489.png (595x435, 243.37K)

Yeah, only in Man of Steel, one of the “aliens” is on our team. It’s an extremely pro-immigration story, but also very pro-assimilation. That theme carries forward into BvS with the War on Terror element being carried by the “soldier” Batman and the manipulative elite Lex Luthor.