Schizo movies

What is the “Horror’s Call” of kino? I need something absolutely schizophrenic

Attached: 704B8432-AAC1-4718-99CA-4EC4F63B16D4.jpg (717x682, 141.3K)

Be Kind Rewind

Lol. No seriously. I need something at the level of Call of the Crocodile tier lunacy.

who is controlling the reptiloids though

Under the Silver Lake

the demiurge

capricorn one

history channel

ME

Call of the crocodile isn't even fun and interesting tier schizo. Its just annoying schizo babble. Dissapointing book only like cause the author shilled it.

Post the real pic

OP didn't post it so here it comes

Attached: 57a.png (680x383, 346.54K)

someone post the edit where it wraps around to the jew holding bait in front of the reptilian overlord

The only true schizophrenia movies is the Schizophreniac movie series by Ron Atkins

DMT machine elves according to those books

the documentary Above Majestic

Attached: The Judge.jpg (800x1131, 297.85K)

Oh man. For those who don’t know about this memebook, Stephen King and JK Rowling are both characters in Call of the Crocodile. They get kidnapped and the kid has to rescue them. It’s absolutely bonkers.
The twist is so ridiculous that I won’t spoil it because it needs to be read to be believed. I nearly dropped my book because of how ridiculous it was.
The DMT part in the book was kino as fuck btw

Doesn’t exist. Call of the Crocodile is the most insane thing ever written. I don’t think there’s a single movie that holds a candle to that in terms of how off the rails the story becomes.

Needs F Gardner above them all

Nice a CotC thread on Any Forums? I thought these books were a /lit/ exclusive meme but this is a pleasant surprise

Attached: 390C4AF1-A905-4600-89B5-34466E318F1E.png (590x400, 557.38K)