KENOBI

people are being way too hard on Kenobi. So far it's done a great job at portraying obiwan post-Jedi temple as weak and afraid, as he should be after living in hiding in for 10 years. Vader is also handled perfectly as a raging tyrant that snaps people's necks for no reason and exacts revenge in creative ways. Reva is also not nearly as bad as people say, shes unpredictable and impulsive, but also charismatic and likable, not to mention a total badass.

I call on all Kenobi haters to do this: Give this show a chance and stop trying to join in a hate hivemind. Also if you refuse to give this show a chance because you're racist, go fuck yourself you close minded asshole.

Attached: badass.jpg (1600x900, 331.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2022/06/exclusive-obi-wan-kenobi-season-2-is-moving-forward-the-fate-of-reva-revised/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we gave it a chance and it sucked shit, now go hang yourself disney shill

He was never meant to be cut off from the force. He is meant to have spent that time learning from Quigon how to become a force ghost. They don't know shit about their own story.

dude the series is only half over. At least wait until episode 6 drops before you form a verdict

Haven't seen the show but your pic tells me they aren't being hard enough.

Shut the fuck up.

>thinks things not on film are canon

DEY HEA

How much bugs do you have to eat to become this much of a shill for disney?

the reconts are too stupid, Obi Wan's depowered is completely stupid, The way Vader refused to go around the fire to kill Obi Wan was stupid... you are stupid

Attached: 1653797215119.jpg (680x709, 126.52K)

>but also charismatic and likable

Attached: 1590704996375s.jpg (123x125, 2.12K)

No , fuck starwars , I am sick of this constant stream of a show I liked as a kid. You want to fellate another starwars show in an already oversaturated market go ahead

It's extremely amateurishly put together.

I have only one criticism of episode 3 and that's that you end up back in the same situation as you started. That's lazy as fuck writing.

shill

Attached: shutupnigger.jpg (1200x758, 110.18K)

Ima drop it now just for that so their viewer retention drops into the shitter.

Should have cast a slightly older girl for Leia. Not really interested in watching a 6 year old looking girl

Disney fucking blows.

The writing is abysmal and contradicts established facts and lore. Characterizations change within the same scenes. It's a low key character assassination of an established hero just like they did to Luke in the the last jedi. The are only using Kenobi to push pic related and other donutsteals because they know that no-one would tune in without the lure of legacy characters

fuck off you greasy cunts were saying the same thing when Boba Fett was crashing and burning. It’s only episode 3 it’s only episode 4 there’s only one episode left it might get good! if your foundation is shit everything is shit.

>dude you've only eaten half your shit sandwich. At least finish it before you tell us if you enjoyed it

>Give this show a chance
No

Yoda tells him on film at the end of Episode 3 to learn this super important force technique to talk to his former master. Obi-Wan's face breaks into a shocked, excited look as if he can't wait to learn this power and talk to Qui-Gon again

Literally nothing to imply he would "le cut himself off from the Force" which only the powerful white male characters do is Disney Wars. Weird that Leia didn't tell the Force to fuck off after it turned her son into a school shooter and made her brother try to kill him. Sounds like a recipe for PTSD to me

Don't forget that laser fence that they could have just walked around.

>people are being way too hard on Kenobi.
Until someone shoots up Disney HQ, they are being way too easy on Kenobi.

In what world can a show like Kenobi not being about the title character, but the story of the redemption arc of a third rate character than know one knows or care about?
That’s not racism, it’s common sense.

I'm giving a chance and like everything it's just mediocre. I'm not saying I want some badass Jedi shit but it's weird how obi wan went from this calm and collected Jedi to some cracked our schizo

>dude just keep watching it please!
i will, pirated, not giving the mouse a cent.

>In what world can a show like Kenobi not being about the title character, but the story of the redemption arc of a third rate character than know one knows or care about?
Obi-wan has like 10x the screen time of reva

New leak says there will be a Kenobi S2 and her death scene was cut so that the chuds wouldn't win so Vader just puts her in time out and she's back in S2.

makingstarwars.net/2022/06/exclusive-obi-wan-kenobi-season-2-is-moving-forward-the-fate-of-reva-revised/

AYO HOL UP

good, now obi-wan and reva can go on further adventures with leia while luke gets molested by his uncle!

It’s unwatchable. It had me for a moment then Leia and Reva ruined it. Leia shouldn’t have been more than a cameo and Reva would be fine if her character had any composure at all. It’s just bad. I hope they don’t kill her off in the last episode too so less people watch the next season

Stopped taking Star Wars seriously after leaving the theater from episode 3 when I was 10. The show is oddly graphic while still acting like a complete kids show when Leia is involved. Plot armor, selling toys (Lola), and giving the kid respect from adult characters.
I like Reva's character and the other inquisitors remind me of Hellraiser. It is nice to have a black villain that isn't woke, just plain evil.
I don't understand how Reva made it to the end of the tunnel before Leia and without running into the GoT chick.
I understand Obi-Wan being out of touch with the Force bc if he connected with it he'd end up giving away his position to Vader and the Inquisitors.
This is a major improvement from Boba Fett and Mandalorian

All my friends talk about is how good it is.
And they hated the nu movies and the mandalorian.
Who's right?

>living 10 years in the desert under cover while hiding from your ptsd and regrets does wonders for your mental health and spiritual connection to the force

Attached: 1481032081707.jpg (236x225, 12.55K)

It isn't dogshit it's just okay

Another star wars thread. Just here to promote Ben Solo and Voe as a romantic couple for the next post-tros star wars movies campaign
this could save the Skywalker saga

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-204147.png (1080x1283, 1.09M)

Obi-Wank Enobi

Neither. Both Any Forums and your friends are retarded