THEY TOOK OUR JOBS

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS

Attached: they-took-our-jobs-guy.jpg (297x297, 40.12K)

how come there’s no talk about the latest south park movie that just came out?

If your job can be done by a third worlder, you deserve it

I look and talk just like this

i still don't get what matt and trey were trying to say with this

Why do left wingers hate the working class so fuckin much :(

Because it's still majority white

There’s a new South Park movie?

it's just a two part episode without the one week break.

dude weed

What is your profession?

haha yeah dude isnt it fucking hilarious that the white american working class is being fucked over through out-sourcing and mass immigration hahahahaha why is american culture so isolating now? hahaha why is the minimum wage so low? hahaha

You wouldn't believe how many leftists I have talked to who don't understand supply and demand. They find it utterly inconceivable that an excess supply of labor would reduce the cost of the labor, completely impossible to them. Under the leftist interpretation of labor value all labor is intrinsically and equivalently valued.

Fuck off whitechud. Y’all whites threw away your working class rights when y’all embrace nazism and klanism. POC if all economic strata are the new working class

Third Mate

ddnt read, get vaxxed and die

Third worlders can do your job

I think the point is that you're supposed to laugh at and dismiss them, like Randy does. Then of course Randy loses his job, which he didn't expect since he isn't blue-collar, at which point he suddenly cares about the issue. Viewers are supposed to notice this shift, except of course they don't and instead use the 'terka jerbs' line to mock the very people who we're supposed to see suffering in this episode.

DEY TERK ER JERBS

>Viewers are supposed to notice this shift

That's expecting too much out of people who watch South Park.

>"the white race is superior to all!"
>complains about losing a job that Indians can do to make $300 a month

Attached: 1653748244363.jpg (411x215, 15.85K)

Those aren't leftists, just propagandized neolibs. Even Bernard fucking Sanders called open borders a Koch brothers proposal.

The real left is dead and has been since Reagan. Simple as.

>they took away my dream job at gamestop! Save me Hitler!

Attached: 1638641995081.png (645x770, 55.87K)

>dads of chuds when they had no basket weaving forums to shit post on

Ignore the problem and make fun of it because lmao yt peepo till it affects you then wonder wtf happened.

Nice b8 m8