Spin-off with just these two and their wacky hijinks when???

Spin-off with just these two and their wacky hijinks when???

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28.75K)

Maybe Robin too since they all pretty much carry the show

I want to punch that kid on the right. He made the show unwatchable for me.

Hes literally the best one of the zoomers

He’s apu but real

Attached: CCBF2528-2258-41BA-A113-C481617D6DED.jpg (658x613, 61.93K)

>hates the one kid with any sort of life or charisma to him

Never. Sadly Steve is dying this season.

Kino
And in the last season of their show, Steve turns her straight!

Steve is fucking death flagged to hell and back my guy

hopefully never, you fucking loser

Steve will die saving Robin and the last thing he'll here as he dies is that she's gay and doesn't like him like that, screencap this

Fuck outta here Dustin is gene belcher levels of BASED

Jonathan is so boring that they'd rather Nancy go back with fan favorite Steve at this point lol

Glad i`m not the only one who`s noticed this. Then again they are introducing time travel this season so maybe it`s not permanent...

Stevechads...we can't stop winning

he's one of the small few that people even care about at this point like who'd care if Mike died all of a sudden where his role is Eleven's bf

This has been a recurrent issue with the show. On the first season everyone involved had strong motivations and clear objectives to be a part of the story but as seasons progressed some of the characters felt unnecessarily forced or had derivative roles. Mike was at the center of the original season story because he mediated between Eleven, the group and Will`s disappearance but as seasons progressed both him and Will faded out of relevance. Even Eleven is little more than a last minute rescue plot device. It`s kind of silly how they keep finding ways to send her away to avoid solving shit too soon.

Together they will revive the buddy cop genre

I bet you never observes the most obvious things in front of you, like Dustin being pure kino.

Even at this point Will seems more important than Mike and his whole thing is having a crush on Mike

Which is fucking infuriating because of the "child" actors he's one if not the best.

Dustin is not that much of an autist. He's a grade S level nerd and pure theorycrafting master, tho.