Sex?

Sex?

Attached: 908789066866.jpg (1753x1343, 278.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Am2o3kupKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape?

>tfw no smug Eastern European daughter

Also, can we please stop saying that she's a murderer. She's a passionate little thing. That's all

Attached: 2cdb2d5278099265e11e61272509362a.png (394x600, 256.83K)

Orphan >>>>>>>> Sleepaway Camp

Attached: est col.jpg (720x598, 48.23K)

Attached: Yes please.gif (498x211, 2.37M)

very unrealistic scene to be honest

>camera cuts away

Attached: hulk-smile.gif (244x200, 764.84K)

It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for kids to understand sex. No matter how you say it, they will not and cannot understand it. Its scientifically proven. There is absolutely no way a child can comprehend sex, no way, absolutely none. If you took a child, and make sex easy enough for a fucking retard to understand, that child could not possibly understand it. This is why we teach kids about sex way into highschool, like we should, science backs it up. People who want to have sex with kids are all 1) Serial killer 2) Rapists 3) Psychopaths 4) Gay. All this is proven by science, by rigorous testing and bulletproof studies. Its impossible to be a pedo without being these four things, absolutely impossible. If kids have sex, they will become whores and kill themselves. Not a single person who has been molested has lived past the age of 21. If a person has sex before the age of 18, half of their brain cells die, because of the intense mental strain sex puts on the mind. This, I assure you, is all backed up 100% by scientific studies and science. These are all the reasons pedophilia is NOT OKAY.
I'm 55 and I did all these studies. I assure you they are all very scientific. I knew what I was doing, because I was born into science. Every day of my life I have been living a life of science. Formulas and chemical equations zoom past my eyes when I close them. At night I dream of being an atom, zooming through the universe faster than the speed of light. After years of being in science. I know for a fact, that it has paid off. In raw data, I base my world, a world that is purely of science. For fifty years, I have trekked on the pathway of scientific discoveries, I am science not. And I do my experiments in a way that produces RESULTS. These are the results I got when I experimented with science. I spoke to science and it spoke back. And these are the results. I assure you.

They want it. They need it.

B-based ????

wouldn't be physically possible

Sex with?

Father of troons and child abusers, Kensey made it possible

A knew something was missing in this board... the usual Orphan thread

Great movie overall, but this scene creates a major plot hole, to wit: the dad is obviously gay - why else would he reject her - but then why is he married to a woman? How does he have a son? It's not like this is set in the 1950s or whatever, gays are protected by the law, he could just have come out of the closet and not gotten married in the first place. Is there a deleted scene that explains this perhaps?

They filmed a scene where they have gratuitous full nudity animalistic fucking but rumor is the file was requisitioned by a couple of execs then asked to be changed in post

If you'd cut off the second paragraph of your retarded wall of text, it would have sounded less cringy

>Sleazy Sax music.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Am2o3kupKg

kinda fucked up how this flick demonises innocent little girls

This movie is a metaphor for how women will present themselves as real people (little girls), but will really be crude serial killers (adult women).

BASED