Any good Pride kinos?

Any good Pride kinos?

Attached: 45654654654.png (483x504, 166.6K)

God I remember when DADT was repealed and every liberal mouthpiece was screeching about concerns being a “slippery slope fallacy”.
Guess they were lying.

>white muslim in one of the pride pics
What do you call that?

Mars Attacks!
>ACK ACK ACK!

Iranian

Like LGBT films? Tangerine is the only good trans film, and even then it kind of sucks.

Attached: Tangerine_Quad_r.jpg (2000x1521, 738.97K)

Reminder that all this BLM, Pride, #metoo shit is supposed to be a distraction from the elites and the state of the economy/poverty etc

Attached: robocop.jpg (471x339, 43.54K)

pretty good found footy of when I layed mixer six in yer dad, inbox me your numbie I’ll slip it yer way hon

Found the Israeli.

Mulholland Drive

>it's all pre teens in the image
It's all so tiresome

They really want it to come to war, don't they.

B8 thread but here you go

Attached: 8F41B94A-62D3-435E-8CFB-C5FC0E867C92.jpg (2048x1536, 681.93K)

Calling it a "pride" film feels wrong because it's so subtle and understated but Call Me By Your Name is one of my favourite movies. I'm not even gay but I think it gets the feelings, subtleties and nuance of young love down perfectly. And I also love that the ending of the film has nothing to do with bigotry or external forces or anything hacky like that, it's just about how things in life sometimes don't work out. Really special movie

Attached: MV5BNDk3NTEwNjc0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzYxNTMwMzI@._V1_.jpg (648x960, 136K)

Slippery slope has always been a valid argument and you have to an utter fool to fail to understand when it does and doesn't apply and so dismiss it as a fallacy.

previously on the shield

Hate the butchered kpop fag popping his collar the most. You think multiation like that makes you a cool popstar? Kys.

Attached: Die Matthew.jpg (353x500, 42.16K)

I assumed that was a lady that lopped her tits off.

Birth of a Nation

That user was saying the slippery slope is real.

Father of the Pride

Y'know Moses predicted all of this

I just realized the twink is supposed to be a tranny and thats not a nipple covering plaster but a scar wtf

Attached: troonhangs.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

...Jesus

>Burka
>Pride?
Haram!

I know, I was agreeing with him. It just baffles me though how even now, many people don't understand why the slippery slope arguments were valid. They still thinks it's fallacy that accidently turned out correct because they don't understand how logic works.