Best scene in Stranger Things

…right?

Attached: 005294AC-E4D9-441B-9CDE-4B1F120A35D0.jpg (1082x732, 132.01K)

POV: u get a zoomer girl high on coke and on her knees

>when the bbc hits

ayo that song from stranger things be lit af bruh on god

she’s so ugly. maya hawke is the hottest girl. Not watching cuz she kisses the bl*ck person though. Not even the kate bush song excuses THAT!!!

This season was great for leaning into the horror. Can’t wait to see her again in this summers Fear Street Trilogy 2

And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
Be running up that building
Say, if I only could, oh

Attached: wholesome-soyjak.gif (465x498, 825.74K)

i knew this song before the show and now its so popular and im really happy that it is being recognized

Attached: vecna.jpg (1200x675, 57.88K)

I wish the baddy had more personality. I want a Freddy or a Chuckie to fuck these kids up so bad.

Based

she's the only decent actor of all the kids, might actually have a career after this. the rest are toast.

it's unironic kino littty titty

Haha that was that little redhead girls irl first kiss too and they made her do like 30 takes. They talk about it in a behind the scenes thing

just finished the episodes so far, would of been better if she died, can't help but feel everyone in the gang has plot armour.

seemed like more kino could of been achieved with her failing to make the escape but the writers arent brave enough for that

Same I didn’t watch season three because of dyke shit and forced nigger kiss

It was a really good scene. But it would have been better if it played out exactly the same but Vecna still got her right at the end.

It was a kino episode desu

This.

RUNNING UP THAT HILL

>Villain clearly has complete control over the area and can manipulate everything with just a turn of his hand
>Misses Max like 40 times while she runs in a straight line away
Shit writing

Yeah. No hate for the actor or character, it just would have been a kink tragic death people would have remembered for a long time.

>Kino*
Sorry, I'm phoneposting and my phone isn't as autistic as I am.

Yeah, could have been done better even if she lived (which she shouldn't have). You just have to assume it's dream logic and the music was weakening his powers over her mind, the stuff happening wasn't physically happening in a realistic sense.

carpets match the _______ ???

Attached: sadiesink.png (1439x1656, 2.19M)