Did anyone fall harder than Val Kilmer?

Did anyone fall harder than Val Kilmer?

Attached: 7DDF23BD-4F2D-4C50-825F-06405FAE2EE3.jpg (900x541, 94.66K)

Jared Fogle

Judy Garland
Lucille Ball

Remember bros don't go down on stank puss

jonah hill

Veronica Lake
Went from being one of the most popular stars in Hollywood to working in a hotel bar as a waitress

>jewish
Hmmmm

I've got a good one, but I can't find the image I need.

man it sucks for him. His last good role was Kiss Kiss bang Bang i think and that was such a good movie.

who? oh yeah after seeing a pic i definitely could have saved her

Attached: 340px-Veronica_Lake_Paramount.jpg (340x423, 46.42K)

val kilmer got his career assassinated after he refused to continue doing batman. they went after him and said he was hard to work with and it stuck. another example is josh hartnett turned down christopher nolans batman and his career also seemingly vanished for awhile there.

what smoking does to a mf

Mark Salling
David Carradine
Gary Busey
Dennis Quaid

roiding...for this?

I think Felon was after that.

Gadget from Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

Attached: 1653224732210.jpg (640x580, 63.63K)

Attached: lovecraftian horrorwebm.webm (720x360, 1.47M)

I don't know what to feel for this fat hack

you mean randy quaid. dennis quaid is doing fine and his son is on redlettermedia doing reviews

eating pussy is not worth this shit popping up decades later

>A month after Dawn was released Lake traveled to Boston to appear in a War Bond drive. She auctioned off her services as a dishwasher and appeared in a revue for the event. Newspaper reviews for the drive claimed Lake’s “talk was on the grim side.” There are no transcriptions of what was said, only that multiple papers cited Lake publicly spoke of dark topics. Hollywood gossip columnist Hedda Hopper claimed Lake’s dark nature at the event lead to Paramount dropping her out of the lead role in her next film Out Of This World. She was eventually given a supporting role in the film.

>Newspaper reviews for the drive claimed Lake’s “talk was on the grim side.” There are no transcriptions of what was said, only that multiple papers cited Lake publicly spoke of dark topics.
what the hell did she say?

Selma Blair