CGI is... LE BAD

>CGI is... LE BAD
>because it just is ok!! old = good, new is bad

Attached: drinker.jpg (900x900, 149.88K)

Delicious zoomer butthurt

Am I supposed to know who this is?

>actors standing around in a green room is…. LE GOOD!

That wasn't his point you dumbfuck
He was saying shooting an entire movie in a green room makes everything seem fake as hell including the acting

>makes everything seem fake as hell including the acting
only if you are a nitpicking contrarian faggot

I unironically agree, now what

Attached: evilciaman.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

That's not what he said you fucking retard.

CGI is bad if you notice it.

>CGI IS BETTARRRRR
youre a retard if you think practical effects are worse

Attached: OP is a retard.png (688x760, 951.6K)

>old = good, new is bad
Yes.

Damn, that puts me in a very uncomfortable situation in which I agree with the opinion but I despise the low IQ individual in picrel. Youtubers are cancer.

I trust him

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Drinker rocks, and your asshurt is gravy.

he was parsing the top gun sequel

He makes a good point about how writers write screenplays like children instead of as human beings we could relate to.

Shitty Plinkett ripoff. He even ripped off a couple of their jokes and metaphors. Fucking jew scot faggot bastard. Hope he gets hit by a bus.

>this guy's point is... le bad!
>>no it's not, here is why
>n-nitpicker! c-contrarian!
Just stop, holy shit you're embarrassing yourself

>nitpicking
I see you have no argument

prove it

there's something wrong with you if you can actually listen to more than 15 seconds of this faggot. or you're 13 years of age

I finished watching the original Star Trek for the first time earlier this. I enjoyed the special effects in that more than I did in the Hobbit trilogy. Nitpickma

All I'm going to tell you is it was from a Star Trek Plinkett review. I hope RLM takes this jew scot faggot bastard to court and he gets raped by a gorilla.

well i'm not watching through an hour of Rich's stupid boomer character and I'm definitely not searching through this scottish fags videos to find out so post links with times

I like cgi when it's in a goofy movie and it looks bad and silly the new shit is uncanny valley