Nice

Nice

Attached: images - 2022-06-03T130221.432.jpg (733x419, 52.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentary.net/video/last-supper/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>firing squad
he got the easy way out. lethal injection looks fucking barbaric. you start spazzing out uncontrollably. i'd much rather be shot than deal with that for several minutes

I bet he just wanted as much time as possible to think about whatever or stall for a last second pardon, why would you want to watch like seven hours of movies with a 15 minute meal

I like how everyone can agree this is as good a last meal/movie combo as one could get

If you're a tastelet maybe

Lobster is overrated frfr

What was the quality of the steak and lobster tail?

This is photoshopped

>you start spazzing out uncontrollably
really? why don't they just overdose them with morphine for a chill exit?

why is lobster tail a meme when the claw meat is clearly the best part

because it's ritual sacrifice blood libel shit

last i read about it it's because only like one company makes the drug that they use for injections and you know how lucrative those deals can be.
go watch someone dying by lethal injection, it's fucking scary. i'd tell you to go to liveleak but...

tap water though?

For me it’s sushi and Chinatown

Crab is objectively better than lobster.

Attached: C71261B6-19A5-4793-9BD5-B7C6522B5266.jpg (1125x791, 365.99K)

It was from Red Lobster so pretty good.

Mine would be
>McChicken
>Shot of whiskey
take me out with a firing squad

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__liquor__2018__06__13150155__jameson-bottle-800x800-aa9bee41339d4cbe9f1d709c002f0ac2.jpg (440x440, 15.86K)

What “flick” or “film”

Films are dumb so none

probably a few episodes of spongebob

I don't think alcohol is allowed for any of those last meals. I actually watched a really fucking great documentary about prison last meals like six or seven years ago... it goes into detail about how tons of different cultures over humanity's history all share this idea that you should give somebody a last meal as a final taste of life. Interesting points of view from both the chefs who prepare the meals and the prison guards across different countries. I believe this is it
documentary.net/video/last-supper/

How long do you think they let him watch though? That meal wouldn't last that long. Maybe half an hour. Would they cut him off when they're barely out of The Shire? Let him finish Fellowship? The whole trilogy?

t. retard. You get into sleep mode and then they kill you.

They shot him during that scene in Bree when the Black Riders stab the pillows.

The problem with crab is it takes a lot of effort to get the meat out and you only get a bite.
Lobster tail also doesn't have too much, but if you cut it before cooking you can pull all the meat out easily in one go.