This movie made me scared as fuck of Mexico

this movie made me scared as fuck of Mexico

Attached: q.jpg (1365x2048, 902.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NarcoFootage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if my family ever comes to visit me im going to use the "welcome to the beast" line as we cross the border but no one ever comes

Spending 30 seconds in a /gif/ rekt thread made me scared as fuck of Mexico

Attached: ElsXrRyWMAIqH78.jpg (498x280, 28.14K)

>spending any time in /gif/
i bet you post those faggy little fligu gigu gifs in there

sicario is nothing compared to the counselor
the counselor is the scariest movie i've ever seen
its also one of the most retarded. but the cartel stuff legit freaks me out because i know they don't play that shit
too bad cormac mccarthys screenplay career ended because it got trashed

Attached: counselor.jpg (367x137, 8.47K)

Shit must be really bad in South America for South Americans to risk getting carved up and raped by the cartel, only to get shot in the hospital in America and then have their kids shot in school. Just wtf is going on to want to go to North America?

reddit.com/r/NarcoFootage/
inb4 reddit, it's the best source for up to date cartel shit

The movie is actually tame in comparison to what these fucks do in reality. Look up funky town and ghost rider on that sub if you have a strong stomach. It's also freaky when you see someone get decapitated while alive and the dude doing it finishes in 15 seconds flat.

Sicario is one of the few movies that makes you root for the glowies.

im white but i fled the us since its in nigger collapse

also if im being honest, i repeat the "welcome to the beast" to myself and my wife all the time. its just a fun thing to say while driving in mejico

zetas
cds
cjng
look these cartels up

you went to mexico to escape niggers? you know maine or wyoming exists right?

i found this unwatchable

I fucking hate how you putos think we're all drug dealers I wish my parents had never brought me to this pendejo country

One thing movies about cartels are guilty of is portraying them as an elite and professional fighting force. I guess this stems from the story of how the Zetas were founded but if you watch videos nowadays 99% of them look like airsoft cosplayers. Whenever the "elite" cartel teams go against Mexican marines for example they get absolutely decimated. There are probably a very small number of guys in each cartel that are still receiving training from retired SOF but the vast majority of them are dumb, high, sociopathic kids.

I'm sorry friend, pls don't skin me

cartel crackhead ls get btfo by fat Mexican cops with handguns. they are dangerous because they set up ambushes and because Mexican citizens are disarmed cattle who have no defense against them

so then why doesn't the mexican government crush them ?

counselor is the one of the worst good movies I've ever seen

they are basically an insurgency. it's like asking why the US army didn't defeat the taliban

same

kayate

If you ever go to Mexico. Mexico will make you scared as fuck of Mexico.

insurgency is hard to fight off and all the top guys have friends in the government

it's pretty obviously stylized, FBI and the Mexican police getting into a shootout in the middle of a highway, lol.

Money and systematic corruption. The big cartels generate tens of billions in revenue per year. You can bet a portion of that is going to politicians, police, military etc at every level.

What says is also true, but at the very least the government could be dealing a lot more damage to them than they are.

you're not all drug dealers
but depending where in mexico it's debatable whether cops or cartels maintain the rule of law
chapo's son gets arrested and the city becomes a warzone with cartel trucks running around with 50 caliber machine guns in the back

We hate your parents too.

No one asked you to be here.

>EY RIGG
>U CAN'T PROTEC 'ER
>FROM ME

Attached: EyRickProtectHer.jpg (630x905, 58.14K)

Latinx are based

I liked it.

Attached: 1450646175325.webm (1920x800, 2.22M)

ive ran into a cartel roadblock when they blocked every major road of the city and effectively isolated it from the country for a few hours

the have a lot of money and use it for corruption and there are also just a lot of them with even some citizen support. its also like in the us were you see the nigger on the corner whos obviously selling drugs but cops dont do anything about it. you can be driving around and notice cartel lookouts who stand on corners with a phone in their hand but no one really does anything about it

Attached: 1646089302774.jpg (746x477, 48.6K)

thats exactly how i rank it. or one of the best bad movies ive ever seen. i think ridley scott was wrong for the movie and that everyone was trying too hard because they saw oscar bait (hence why it got rushed into production after no country)

one of the hardest laughs ive ever had in a movie is when brad pitt says regarding 'doing drug deals in money' "..... that can come with a whole range of complications." or whatever

how do you not get kidnapped and ransomed

My friend was abducted in South America. He has no family really and after he told them they basically tossed him back into the street. He told the police and they didn't give a fuck. He hasn't travelled since and went to therapy because they threatened to cut off his fingers and shit.

I would fully support drone striking the cartels if not for the fact any American military action would get congress to bring in millions of refugees

Tamaulipas?
I work in Jalisco in a small town and this is true. The army and the national guard comes pretty often but they never do anything even when you can ask a random child and find immediately the local narco