Just finished it so I am finally ready for a thread

Attached: severance.jpg (675x1000, 84.32K)

Too late

I didn't watch it so I'm going to tell you it isn't good

remove gay fag old guys and its 10/10

yes weird plot point i scrubbed through most of their scenes

Who was your favourite character, OP? I liked Harmony the most. I would rank them as follows
>Harmony
>Mark
>Helly
>the rest

Attached: harmony.webm (1918x802, 2.76M)

Milchik was fun and Dylan grew on me the most through the season. I didn't care for him much at all in the first episode but I came around by the last few. For me though? It's got to be Petey. I hope we get some proper closure with him before the show concludes or goes to shit.

Attached: Severance MDE.webm (1920x804, 2.96M)

>For me though? It's got to be Petey

Who the hell is Petey? Do you mean Irving?

Oh my god. I just remembered that guy and I guess I forgot all about him because I didn't like the character. It's weird that someone would have him as their favourite. Every scene with him is him being vague and mysterious or dying.

requesting webm of Milchek running around in the halls

There's the one I made and I don't know if there's another one.

Attached: run.webm (1918x802, 2.96M)

test

yes its this one thx user

I made two new Harmony webms and this is the second. Also, Ricken is probably my 4th favourite character so I'd remove him from "the rest" if I were to rank the characters.

Attached: mug.webm (1918x802, 2.84M)

Milchik is such a cool character. very based

>when user calls dylan the n word at the melon bar again

the fuck is her problem? and how did a super secret know all company not know she lived right next door to mark

when you leave for school but realize you left the cumsock out

Why are milchek and selvig retards who can't tell that the MDR crew hate their guts and the whole happiness wonderland shtick is making it worse?

>retards who can't tell that the MDR crew hate their guts
It seems heavily implied that they know but are being instructed by the board to stay the course for some deeper reason. Their forced demeanor is probably related in some way to whatever fucked up experiment they're running with Mark and his wife

Adam Scott looks like Walmart Tom Cruise here

I like the actor they got for Mark and I find him more likeable than Tom Cruise even if he's not as handsome. I've never seen a movie with him so it's impressive that they have these unknown actors and I like them. I only recognise Patricia Arquette.

All these shills trying so hard to promote this trash.
Black mirror tells better stories in 1 episode than this entire slow and dragged series on whatever seasons it may get.

bro that's Adam Scott. he's pretty big. but I agree that he's not exactly traditional leading man handsome.

>he's pretty big

Thanks, "bro", but I still haven't seen him in a show or movie so I guess I've been living under a rock. I do like him now that I've watched something with him in it.

Attached: handshake.webm (1918x802, 2.78M)

Same did I miss any good memes?

I think season 2 will start as a flashback to peteys time in Severance, explore the relationships of the orher characters before the events of season 1

wtf. i can't call you bro anymore?

They literally ripped the Cookies episode from them, "le inmoral work ethics" and all.