God’s Not Dead

Protestants are such a fucking stain.

Attached: 89816A0A-4C8F-4C49-911B-17533EF99016.jpg (736x736, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIxPv2Dn_P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That quote rustle my jimmies every time by how retarded it is. That someone could unironically say that genuinely thinking they had a valid counterpoint makes me wanna drop nukes on middle America.

he's not wrong doe

Atheists BTFO.

Attached: Puddleglums-Profession.jpg (600x822, 69.9K)

Based, jesus and mohammed were gay together, trust me you cant disprove that they werent gay

it's a good quote. the argument is terrible, but it's josh's very first argument he makes to the class. he's very anxious and unsure of himself at the beginning of the film, so it makes sense for his first argument to be weak

The clause in the middle is where josh went full retard.

Cool. So when you're kid swears there's a monster under their bed that disappears whenever someone looks under there, let me know how many sleepless nights you have because you can't prove their ridiculous statement wrong.

damn…that’s deep fr fr no cap ima start praying to atheist god

Attached: 55843795-E345-4C73-AE73-CC0A21A21894.jpg (231x244, 16.18K)

reductio ad absurdum, it's a much bigger question that we really don't have an answer to yet

Why are proties like this bros?

Attached: Pure_Flix_Christian_Movie_Collage_August-2020.jpg (720x560, 115K)

The title of this movie is an insult to Nietzsche.
When i came across it I thought it would be a fun philosophical debate about the possibility of faith in the modern world but it ends up being rote American christian propaganda of the lowest caliber.

Fuck this, the USSR had better christian movies than this.

Reminder that Jesus hated gentiles

>The combined expression “Jewish Christian”, made up of two seemingly contradictory concepts, must strike readers not specially trained in theology or religious history as an oxymoron. For how can someone simultaneously be a follower of both Moses and Jesus? Yet at the beginning of the Christian movement, in the first hundred years of the post-Jesus era, encounters with Jewish Christians distinguishable from Gentile Christians were a daily occurrence both in the Holy Land and in the diaspora.

>To understand the genesis of these notions, the first point to note is that during his days of preaching, Jesus of Nazareth addressed only Jews, “the lost sheep of Israel” (Mt 10:5; 15:24). His disciples were even expressly instructed not to approach Gentiles or Samaritans (Mt 10:5). On the few occasions that Jesus ventured beyond the boundaries of his homeland, he never proclaimed his gospel to pagans, nor did his disciples do so during his lifetime. The mission of the 11 apostles to “all the nations” (Mt 28:19) is a “post-Resurrection” idea. It appears to be of Pauline inspiration and is nowhere found in the Gospels apart from the spurious longer ending of Mark (Mk 16:15), which is missing from all the older manuscripts. Jesus’s own perspective was exclusively Jewish; he was concerned only with Jews.

It is factually true though, the militant atheist position is untenable.

Thomas Aquinas proved the existence of God so long ago and no scientist has ever been able to refute him.

You converted to Catholicism two weeks ago.

do you have the catholic movies vs protestant movies picture? with the jacked doge i think?

matthew 28:19-20
>Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

which is?

The pretence that American Christians are 'oppressed' is ludicrous.

I can't argue with this, I've reconverted to being a Jehovah's Witness now.

catholics are even more cucked than protestants, wtf is this brown cope?

how?

Attached: 1632109089768.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

Curious how Jesus never said that when he was alive.

how?

He's correct. Believing there is a god takes as much faith as believing there is not a god. Agnosticism is the purely logical choice.

iirc the movie never has any good rhetoric between him and his professor. Doesn’t the professor get hit by a car and then become a believer as he dies? It’s been years since I’ve seen it.
But it hit a little too close to home when I was a preteen and my parents were taking me to a “nondenominational” Christian rock church. They would send all of the teenagers down to the basement during mass to discuss Jesus, which I liked a lot because there were older hot girls there. But I got in a shouting match with the teacher because I thought it was bullshit that a good person with a different religion, raised in a country where the other religion was the overwhelming normal, had to be dropped into hell. I used Ghandi as an example, and she told me Ghandi probably converted to Christianity as he was bleeding out. Made me so angry that I asked my parents to start dropping me off at the Catholic Church instead

Where the fuck did all these ostensible Catholics come from, and why are they so needlessly hostile and tribalistic? They had no presence here 5+ years ago, and now we have to endure constant whining about evangelicals and Martin Luther.

>First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly and I myself was unaware of it will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.
>Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.
>Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them.

Attached: Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._-_Martin_Luther,_1528_(Veste_Coburg).jpg (2148x3400, 1.77M)

Tradcucks are larpers who think it's hecking based to be a Catholic. They will convert to Islam before long.

It's the new big grift. Have you not noticed all the gay e-celebs jumping on the bandwagon?

youtube.com/watch?v=fIxPv2Dn_P0

sure, but "you can't prove it wrong" =/= it should be treated as true or even potentially true. we don't get to just make up any fucking nonsense we want and then claim that it's valid and should be taken seriously because people don't have the means to prove it wrong. that would be retarded.