Why wasn't he more of a star...

Why wasn't he more of a star? Lots of people like him but he's only relegated seemingly to one franchise and cameos here and there

Attached: 3388.jpg (1200x1200, 319.77K)

The one where he plays elvis is pretty fucking good

He gave producers really sloppy blowjobs

Most people don't even know who he is except Evil Dead and Raimi Spider-Man nerds.

Not enough cocksucking. Just like Jeffrey Combs. Great actor but isn't popular

Before we had memes, he was a meme. What I mean is, he was born too soon. Ahead of his time... a cult following back when viral meant word-of-mouth.
Big with band geeks for some reason.

Literally a cultural icon who only made kinos. IDKWTFYATA

Attached: d5W4xgt.jpg (534x591, 43.36K)

No range, looks like a cartoon character

I'm a fan of all his work but the man can only play himself

He's a working actor who never sought a career-making role. He's loved because he's charismatic and has a lot of fun roles, but he isn't good or Jewish enough to get major roles on his charisma alone.

I hope by one franchise you mean Burn Notice.

He isn't gay, Jewish or black

>Jewish enough to get major roles on his charisma alone.
the sad truth

i loved him in burn notice

Attached: 1637965680991.jpg (1187x668, 522.51K)

He's a B movie hero like Treat Williams or Nathan Fillion. Both should have been more famous but just never quite made that jump to the A list.

He wouldn't get on the casting couch for roles.

Briscoe County Junior was a great show, sadly Fox axed it after 1 season. I'd put him down n the Billy Zane category, everybody says they like him but nobody shows up to the things he leads.
I think the same is true for Bruce Campbell

great charisma but he appeared around the time were charisma or talent stopped being as importan as connections or giving blowjobs to jews

He was surprising good as the villain in Icebreaker. (whichj nobody but me saw)

He's a B-actor by nature, he never meant to be a star

No he wasn't. That was easily the worst performance of his career. That was right up there with George Lucas telling Samuel L. Jackson "Be subdued and softspoken."

Bruce rules because he doesn't play Hollywood's games. He's an outsider and they hate that. It also means he doesn't get the roles he should.