Average woman in the netherlands has D-cups

>average woman in the netherlands has D-cups
>all of them are still chestlets
How are women in your cunt shaped?
>inb4 americans saying "obese"

Attached: EverlastingAlarmingInchworm.webm (576x1024, 1.08M)

Also pic related is unfortunately not dutch

Attached: 1571764473439.gif (400x226, 1.02M)

Working class women are usually short and stocky with big tits

Middle class women are taller and more slender

Can you please tell me who pic related is please

Attached: image.jpg (392x392, 29.2K)

im in texas and the asses are on point

tits, its hit or miss.. mostly miss

too big and anyone who says otherwise needs to stop being a coomer.

When it comes to tits, I don't believe size matters. Nice perky tits on a petite body will look 100 times better than huge tits on a fat sow. Combine this with a nice round ass and I am fully satisfied.

Attached: aaa.jpg (622x745, 97.66K)

i thought homosexuality was banned in Singapore?

OP is lying. You can't suffer in Netherlands. This is what average Dutch girls goes out dressed as.

Attached: Dutch.webm (640x640, 2.41M)

if i were to encounter a girl like that IRL i'd punch her in the face

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Why

because you shouldn't dress like that in public. It's obscene

GIMME A SOURCE NOW

Attached: Mega Lulz.jpg (570x691, 50.63K)

>ian's mugshot tattoo

Attached: 1652567206496.png (602x709, 242.07K)

Don't remember this scene in the Matrix

Women this beautiful don't exist

instagram.com/luanaslopess

I wouldn't believe you if you told me you see women like this in your daily life. I can believe Brazil is generally better than the USA but most women must be average/below average like anywhere. I almost never see women like this and I end up seeing a lot of people since I'm in NYC.

Attached: luanaslopess.png (1058x1058, 2.14M)

Japanese breast size measurement is different from the international ones
So in Japan, that gigasize boobs are not D nor G
That’s J or K
Can you believe this divine sacred sound, J cup? It’s Japan cup. You will cum without touching them.
Thank you dutch girls. Our long last relationships are not meaningless after all. Welcome to Japan. We are waiting for your arrival.

>1747 followers
>573 following
That's not particularly famous and she is not particularly hot, that's average for a college girl. Also South Brazil =/= Brazil.

i totally agree. but perky + big is best... very rare obv

NO way that's average, come on. I don't believe you when you say that she is average for a girl her age. You're just trying to talk up Brazilian women, some of them are attractive but if she's average than you're implying there are way more beautiful women way more beautiful than there are. You are consciously lying or deluded.

Also why does the amount of followers signify how attractive they are? That's idiotic, the vast majority of beautiful women don't even have social media profiles and if they do don't have a lot of followers. The idea you can measure beauty based on followers is idiotic. Why does the fact that some models who are attractive have over 30K+ followers immediately mean that any given woman with followers in the hundreds or unknown/private accounts must be less attractive, especially considering you can easily find women like this who are better looking than model accounts no differently than you can find women in real life who are more attractive than IG accounts with many followers.