Does she even have 15 million to give to Johnny?

Attached: 4101A9C5-B7BA-407E-B11C-6E883198AF70.jpg (3000x2000, 546.43K)

8 million and 350 thousand, actually.

Doesn't matter. She'll win the appeal.

She has to give 10 million directly with no discount. The 5 million in punitive damages gets reduced by Virginia law to 350k, so 10.35 million. Depp has to pay her her 2 million due to his former attorney's statements, so Amber has to pay 8.35 million to Depp in the end. I doubt she has the money, it will just be consistently taken from her earnings until she pays it back fully. Going bankrupt can't save her either because malice was proven.

Can the court order Elon Musk to pay if he starts supporting her?

She could earn some money with Whipped Ass shoots, I guess.

she will fuck Elon Musk again for the money.

Attached: depp v heard.jpg (3059x1531, 535.63K)

Good. She is an utterly repulsive person.

BPDs usually commit suicide so she might resort to that

Johnny didn’t “win”, he won. We don’t believe women because a great deal of the are evil pieces of shit. America is gaining some common sense, on one subject, at least.

Would Camille Vasquez give her a job as her personal boot licker?

"Look, Amber, I'm gonna help you out, get down on your knees and lick my shoes, you dumb cunt."

Attached: Camille-Vasquez-ss-vert.jpg (300x400, 39.45K)

it's going around she'll have to file for bankruptcy. Probably shouldn't have spent all those millions on her new hou- I mean pledged millions to charity!

Attached: So many beds to shit in.png (1010x570, 904.01K)

she will have after she opens her onlyfans, i guess

I'm not a fan of her, but honestly the verdict is ridiculous. In my opinion defamation shouldn't even be a crime, especially when talking about famous people. It opens a can of worms, now everyone is going to try to get everyone for defamation.

Attached: dgfgfdfdf.jpg (592x515, 86.76K)

elon will pay it

the right thing for us to do as a community would be to start a gofund me or similar and support her, this forum has more than enough posters to make up that amount.

what if someone started spread lies about you. Telling everyone you were a kiddie diddler?

that would be pretty kino

Depp lost the British case because he tried to sue the newspaper that got away with Hillsborough. Murdoch has alot of the UK establishment in his pocket.

Free speech is allowed as long as you don't weaponize it to intentionally ruin somebody in such a way that it financially damages them.

That house was less than a million.

retarded opinion

Anita makes a good point

Why was she building a new house?

Was she High on Hubris.

she's probably calling harvey's estate handlers right now, trying to get the logistics down to give him a conjugal visit

hi amber

>Here's how Amber can still win.
Two more weeks Turdsisters!

Amber is a survivor?

>I have more money than amber heard

Attached: 1654042772896.jpg (2544x4000, 463.3K)

If the Murdoch press does it you just have to accept it.

I hate this shit. It has nothing to do with man vs. woman. It's like these people didn't bother watching the trial at all.

the judges son was a high up employee for the sun. It wasnt a jury trial, either

Imagine if you were set to make 10 million dollars of a business deal and then you get accused of being a pedophile by someone who just wants to fuck your shit up. The deal falls apart because nobody wants to associate with a suspected pedo even if you were never convicted, and by the time you prove the accusation false there's no way to make the 10 million deal anymore. Do you think the person who accused you of being a pedo should be allowed to walk?

Cool it you child molester. Also consider killing yourself you sick fucking beast.

>net worth -$8M
Even people drinking out of puddles in adrica do

seriously why was she so aggressive, mr rottenborn let johnny rumble for years

that bridge may very well be the stupidest thing ive ever seen

believe the woman not the evidence you fucking chuds and im saying this seriously amber isnt going to record everytime johnny hits or her does something bad and she only lied in court a few times and i doubt she was doing it maliciously you people are disgusting

It's two celebs fighting, it has nothing to do with men or women's rights, however much Amber, Anita, Mr. H, ME, and others try to make it so.

Fuck off roastie. You're just mad that your greatest weapon, lieing about abuse, has been defeated. Go make me a sandwich and pour me a megapint.

Attached: megapint.jpg (1021x1276, 122.99K)

this happened to chris delia

Who will believe all of us narcissist talentless golddiggers?!?

We're going to be seeing her sign onto tons of shitty direct to VOD movies aren't we? Kinda like Bruce Willis now.

Thats not much of an answer.

>metoo is just rich people fighting, it has no effect on anyone else

yall retards seriously think she won't find some subhuman worm to pay for her (probably musk)

>appeal gets approved
>case is once again going very badly for Amber
>she takes the stand, again
>after a few words, she gets on the seat, pulls down her pants, and takes a fat shit on it
>entire courtroom is frozen with terror and awe
>all eyes on her, jaws on the floor
>she then waltzes over, without pants on, to her bag and pulls out a revolver
>”didn’t want to shit myself” is all she says before putting it to her temple and blowing her brains out all over her lawyers

>Oh no, we can't frivolously lie and ruin people's lives anymore. The chuds have won!

so.... The Hunt?

You might get a company rushing to sign her for cheap because having the first movie Heard makes since being proven as an abuser will probably give whatever B movie some sort of boost. That said, I'd imagine most will outright avoid her since they don't want to bother with that level of crazy who has that much hate behind her; probably isn't even worth hiring for the allure of nude scenes since she's already done them.

Whats wrong in shitting in the bed?

Tbh I find it hot because it means your woman is comfortable in your bedroom.

If you dont like it then youre an incel beta and probably havent had a relationship before.

god I wish more people would kill themselves on live broadcasts. it's the only reason I bother tuning in.

>Free speech is free until I say so
Land of the FREEEEEEE

Did Amber ever think she might get bent over and fucked hard by a woman as brutally as by Vasquez?

No woman could ever compare with the pounding Vasquez dished out, leaving Amber strangely unsatisfied.

Attached: camille-vasquez-2-1652806180594.jpg (1200x628, 76.46K)

What happens if she simply doesnt pay it, just leach off another rich simp