/film/

Thread for the discussion of classic films and arthouse cinema.

>/film/ literature
mega.nz/folder/OVIDlQTJ#7L4e8TGqNnbJEFqQzaf8lw
>/film/ charts
mega.nz/folder/DtpiBSjT#PFN4YVpwqQRDL7r2_ZKXUw
>/film/ directors directory
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qgdYsMPAaFWrAa_7EHLpXqpOHLaDLmytM9wJ5nhGtqs/edit?usp=sharing
>but user, how do I make webms with MPV?
github.com/ekisu/mpv-webm

previous:

Attached: mpv-shot0045.jpg (1478x1080, 93.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xKk6CHZ2
youtu.be/Rsn4UxSqr_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's over
off-topic everyone, you know what to do
discord link?

>last thread died at 100 posts
>OP forgot to link the actual last thread, which also died at 100 posts
cinemafanatics... it's over... you NEED to make a discord... NOW

rentry co/kinolinks

discord.gg/xKk6CHZ2

please tell me you've watched the kinotastic works of Frantisek Vlacil

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x544, 59.45K)

What are the funniest kino of the past decade

yoga hosers. its really bad but its also kinda funny. the bad canadian accents are wonderful

Is Burt Reynold's Smokey and his Bandit worth watching it on the cinema

Attached: p4795_p_v11_ar.jpg (1280x1920, 427.35K)

bvmp

yes, very fun film. was also on netflix at one point if you cba with the trip and definitely worth your hour and a half

/film/bros... I don't feel so good

Thank you to the user who recommended Night on the Galactic Railroad. What a wonderful film.

where do I find em

share some pics

Yeah I watched Valley of the Bees and some of the ideas driving the film are interesting but I also thought the screen looked a little blurry and it hindered my focus

>does Elden ring before Elden ring
Oh no… he’s bad… very bad. Yes he rebutted all my arguments yes he farted in the face of all the fartsniffers before profressor pluggy could even light his cigar but ohh no no he’s eat pray love he’s trying to be something he’s not he’s trying to be god. The god of cinema. That old white headed dying man from all the way at the top of the eye on the pyramid of Europe in his alien islands looking down on human me with his camera. You are not spiritual. You are not god. I am the cinema god, allow me to prove you wrong
>thanks for proving his power of prediction and scope of vision

Attached: 8DFF9E6F-4DC4-4680-B48C-3E38434BEFD0.jpg (900x1200, 120.76K)

Carradine was disturbed by the cult like devotion Bergman’s followers gave him on the set. Their complete trust put into with him mixed with intense fear of disappointment. Oh but didn’t you know his work is that of a liar, in my reality he’s a Weininger new age blog post type of Dostoyevsky coward bred from being poisoned with too much of his mother’s shrew personality (like all great men, admittedly), a puppet observation that could’ve only been thought up by a young gamer listening to forced radio about how god is a women and her parts are the divine feminine at their job they have to pay for video games. Bergman’s psyche clearly had direct access to some type of website pop song divinity. How else would he get that level of devotion as if he were a goddess. Surely I can do better. I can hit that level. I’ll give my cinematographer one last thank you before I go, and I hope he’ll be surprised if he finally did a good enough job to deserve it. Just like that old man in the east that made all of those true movies about the true life of the soul. Mizoguchi. I didn’t pay attention to that. Just Weininger’s whining’s. 23 guess it’s time to kill myself like that guy kept begging God for me to. As only a women with the soul of man can command true respect from her underlings. A women masquerading as a man so they have a man’s soul with its conceit and trickery, and the power of the image of god. Unlike men who have the image but the soul of women.

I can't believe that brazilian *ag killed himself kek

youtu.be/Rsn4UxSqr_M