BUT l KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU

BUT l KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
YOU WENT TO A GOOD SCHOOL
AND YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU

Attached: E4vFtWoXoAk0Woz.jpg (2620x1528, 157.64K)

AND WAYNE DID FUCK MY GIRL!
WHILE I WAS JERKIN' OFF IN THE CORNER YELLIN' FUCK THE FREE WORLD!!!

Attached: mm_8mile.jpg (1200x833, 57.4K)

when will guy on left be in the MCU?

What would be his superpower??

He makes pots of coffee hot

>And Clarence' parents have a real good marriage

how is that a diss?

>how is that a diss?
Means you don't have street cred!

I guess he could be like the the Hulks assistant or something

hes sayin he aint a REAL NIGGA since REAL NIGGAZ dont have family or anything going for them cept THE STREETS

Niggers like to make fun of each other for being white. Being white entails any measure of intelligence, respect, or success that doesn’t come through rap or sports. Deep down, it’s just a subconscious jealousy because they’re not White, hence why White people do as much as they can to avoid black people, whereas black people do everything they can to imitate and be near white people.

They're just goofy ass monkey people who sometimes get violent.

>sometimes

>incels trying to understand AA culture
yall are hilarious bruh lol

>WALLY I THINK SOMETHING'S REALLY WRONG WITH THE BEAVER

>culture

On god bruh they don’t be getting it lmao #niggason4chan #gshit #sicklecell

nigga you straight sussin' right now no cap period.

There's nothing wrong with the things Em's character said about him. But not when you try to portray yourself as a tough gangsta from the streets, they make you look like a fraud.

I live in the hood, stupid nigger, I get to interact with it everyday

Rabbit pointed out that one, Clarence had a father; two, he was actually living with his family; and three, Clarence himself was fine living home. Which would be fine and dandy if Clarence didn't claim to be a gangster - as the overwhelming majority of them had 0 out of the 3 aforementioned luxuries. They turned to crime for a reason, mostly because they see no other way out of poverty and their broken homes. Clarence clearly had a functional family and the financial means to do whatever he wants with his life, so his obviously fabricated image was only about his ego. He was a wanksta who wasn't about that life despite claiming otherwise, to simply put.

bruh no cap fr fr

Serious question: why was Slim Shady allowed to make fun of President Trumps skin colour in his infamous "coffee pot" freestyle? Isnt that literally racists? He said Trump was orange.