Cast him

Cast him

Attached: fritzl.jpg (760x984, 62.33K)

qrd?

He used to moderate Any Forums

Pedo hitler

>The Fritzl case emerged in 2008, when a woman named Elisabeth Fritzl (born 6 April 1966) told police in the town of Amstetten, Lower Austria, Austria, that she had been held captive for 24 years by her father, Josef Fritzl (born 9 April 1935). J. Fritzl had assaulted, sexually abused, and raped his daughter repeatedly during her imprisonment inside a concealed area in the cellar of the family home.[1][2] The abuse resulted in the birth of seven children:[3] three of them remained in captivity with their mother; one had died just days after birth at the hands of J. Fritzl, who disposed of his body in an incinerator;[4] and the other three were brought up by J. Fritzl and his wife, Rosemarie, having been reported as foundlings.

Attached: 130981542576420110724-22047-1hnig3u.jpg (600x600, 22.99K)

Huge pedo that raped his own daughters and then raped the babies and all sorts of fucked up shit, fucking Australians man

>BRB honey, going into the rape du-er, I mean the basement
>all right dear
>faint muffled noises are occasionally audible
>the "downstairs family", consisting of multiple people, never tries to get out, never rallies and says fuck it, let's try something
>the "upstairs family"/wife never once gets curious about what goes on below stairs
>BRB honey, gotta reinforce the rape du-er, I mean the basement
>all right dear
>this goes on for years

Me with my cousin as the daughter

Idris Elba

I guess he put another shrimp on the barbie

Alec Baldwin

Attached: _45571040_amstetten_house_466_2[1].gif (466x468, 52.08K)

what happened to him anyway?

How did the wife get away with it? She had to have known.
>our daughter ran away? oh well

Are Austrians just so used to finding children that 3 foundlings didn't raise a single red flag?

Yeah I've always sniffed bullshit on that one, but as far as society's concerned, if the male driving the crime is put away that's good enough. Society naturally wants to go easier on women, and there are some really stupid people in this world. She probably had an inkling that something was off but just never acted on it to keep peace, something like that.

Imagine having a rape cellar with a fresh supply of cunny, ready to be used whenever you please.
Had a bad day at work? Wife giving you trouble? Feeling down?
Nothing a few hours of ripe cunny can't fix!

steve buscemi or willem dafoe

The King of Australia

Ultimate Oz shitposter

I am guessing the wife made some deal with the law enforcement because yeah there's no way she'd live in that house 20-30 years and NOT know. You're supposed to not be able to testify against your husband but maybe they found some Austrian loophole to get around that and they cut her a deal in order to get the guy for maximum penalty.

brought Facebook to Australia

But your cousin is a boy

Typical Australian father

He became the president of the United States of Americans

>more and more pregnant daughters in your basement
>can fuck them from the day they're born
>get rid of sons by safe havening them
>tell her you're killing them and feeding them to her
Perfect set up

>Australia
retarded mutt

lurk moar

first hitler then this guy, australia needs to be nuked

>newfag poltranny gets filtered
ya hate to see it

>this post
>that ip
you're not even australian fuck off

How can you be in a rape dungeon for 24 years and after a being released start having sex with your bodyguard? whats fucking wrong with women? doesnt she have ptds about sex or something?