How does this happen to a fellow human being?

How does this happen to a fellow human being?

Attached: MV5BNWY1NDI0ZTQtMjJiNS00ODY4LWE1NmUtYTkwNzY3NWQ0ZDZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM0NTc2NDgw._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 142.32K)

It’s a fantasy film, everyone loses their virginity before 18 lol

It's very easy if you don't interact with women. You can easily go through an entire life without being bothered by women

Have hobbies that interest you

i cannot even begin to fathom how its possible for someone to not only NOT lose their virginity, but not even kiss a girl by the age of 23, much less fucking 40 lol

Get some nicer clothes and learn how to talk to women…its not that hard

I'm 40 and I'm a virgin, I'll tell you how, mostly it's wanting women out of your league, ever guy gets an opportunity at a girl but that's not the girl he wants.
Okay I'm not a virgin but I could have easily been one.

Attached: 1650846117628.jpg (1080x1102, 460.2K)

>every guy gets an opportunity with a girl but that's not the girl he wants

Bingo

You forgot: OR he's oblivious at the time and it only dawns on him years later once he's matured a bit.

Well, you go through elementary school with little to no female attention, then you go through middle school with even less and by the time you're in high school you've basically given up, and finally by your early 20's you unironically don't care and wouldn't even take it if offered.

t. wizard, 38

Damn, only 13 years away from this bros...

Imagine the peacefulness..

Attached: 2D47B939-1210-46C1-A76C-9AA10AFF2836.jpg (507x575, 110.73K)

I'm 27 next month and KHV. Is it time to fuck a hooker? I keep holding on the hope I will unfuck my shit. I could probably get a gf if I tried socializing but I feel so far behind at this point

> Browse Any Forums all day
> Never go out and socialize and make friend groups in high school or university
> Never produce anything valuable to anyone
> End up in a heavily male dominated field

haha lol can u imagine?

>tfw this is literally me

Attached: 1654214041224.jpg (651x644, 59.43K)

If your super attractive try tinder. If not then do you have any friends? They can set you up. If not and you're out of university then you're fucked.

Has anyone here ever tried dating in the church? I'm thinking about converting and joining the Catholic Church; I've heard so many stories of guys meeting women there (not necessarily good ones). I think its worth a shot.

Well, most lie, anyway. I lost mine at 19, after a lot of fumbling around. No shame from me - and I hit the ground running.

So are you gonna lie about your beliefs to get a girl?

No. I actually want to convert myself.

>ever guy gets an opportunity at a girl
No. This isn’t a fucking video game. Some men have no chance.

How do I get over the guilt of wanting to fuck women? I'm around some women I'm attracted to and they think I'm a nice guy when all I really want to do is fuck them.

Very easy, especially when you're young. I was kind of obivious in midde school, until my friend told me a girl thought I was cute, and wished I went to the hang out in the park where everyone was experimenting with making out. So I went, just to see what this whole kissing thing was about - wasn't particularly attracted to her, she wasn't ugly, but wasn't one of the girls I was kind of crushing on.
Yes, I still remember her name. Didn't do more than kiss, but I still remember her clear as day. You remember the firsts.
Just go fuck a fatty. Get the mystique out of the way, get your dick wet, and get teh fuck over yourself. Then learn how to spot when a woman is flirting with you, and lower your fucking expectations. You're all probably fixating on women who don't even think you're human. You have no shot. But that dumpy, kind of nerdy girl over there will fuck your brains out and pamper the snot out of you. If you're not a complete spastic.

I wonder what goes through your head to keep making this shitty thread for years.

Don't engage them you'll trigger their broken record of platitudinous normiefag 'advice'.

Have you ever considered that some women are fine with that?

Oh, my bad, this is Any Forums, where that makes her a whore.

I never implied that.

learn to be ok with your sexuality
maybe read the book of pook

>ever guy gets an opportunity at a girl

Attached: 637954BE-8ECE-43AC-B712-093DEE642CF1.jpg (640x938, 137.64K)

if you've never even kissed a girl at 23 you should be fucking hanged
even an incel like me has kissed over 10 girls

its over

Onlu if you are a Normie Chad or Woman

Ouch. Poor guy.