God this is cringe, do conservatives really think this is good propaganda?

God this is cringe, do conservatives really think this is good propaganda?

Attached: 51HgkPitT3L._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 37.95K)

Yeah its bretty good

Keep seething tranny and dilate

I'm not trans, I'm a male centrist

>proceeds to watch tranime

I enjoyed it

Conservatives a re bullies.

It's not propaganda. Tranny's are the ones promoting propaganda by claiming that men can become women and anyone who calls them out on their bullshit is a "terf".

Tranny's are just mentally ill and instead of forcing society to adjust to less than 1 percent of the population they should just seek therapy and fuck off.

>the question of a generation
my fucking sides, what the shitting dickfuck is wrong with zoomers

Regardless, they aren't going to pay for it. Why would you give money to someone for them to tell you what you already know?

You’re a faggot is what you are

Conservatives made them this way.

>ITS CRINGE BECAUSE IT IS OKAY

Attached: 1629224826283.jpg (450x533, 43.64K)

A miserable pile of secrets. But enough talk, have at you!

It's cringe because dailywire, ben shapiro, crowder and the whole conservative grift crowd are cringe

There is no propaganda, you're getting your talking points from literal pedophiles who literally raped children for "science" ..you're on the wrong side of history. You will NEVER pass trannie.

Attached: 1639009433319.jpg (804x904, 210.41K)

God this is cringe, do libs really think this is propaganda?

trannies are pretty weak mind if a few words can cause mental derangement

Judging by the lack of sense of humor as well as having poor taste, yes.

They suck, but the far left has lost it's fucking mind and it's sense of humor too.

All this shit is like watching a train crash in slow motion. I hope my hedonism kills me before things get really bad.

You want to murder innocent people but think you're better than pedos...

It is kinda cringe because it's a controlled opposition grifter documentary. However I still agree with the main anti tranny message. It would be interesting to see a full on white nationalist documentary against trannies