How do you cope with not being Iranian in your country?

How do you cope with not being Iranian in your country?

Attached: images - 2022-06-04T144022.268.jpg (678x452, 96.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_architecture#Influences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I eat crispy bacon

by being mexican

But not having to shave my asshole to be able to poop

By giving my tax dollars to Israel

I'm Iranian. Stop being obsessed with us.

I eat pork too.

Based. Mexicans are bros.

We don't do that.

Attached: FL7vlDXXMAIGi0W.jpg_large.jpg (1242x1225, 170.22K)

Bohemian bedroom

Actually, correction, only Iranian women shave their assholes. Not men.

Based mentally ill schizoid tranny

>

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66.18K)

I'm not a tranny. I'm a biological male.

Attached: alternate_flags_of_iran_by_wolfmoon25_dcsppt6-fullview.jpg (1600x794, 170.21K)

why are indians so obsessed with iranians?

>stop being obsessed with us
I literally can't
just me

Attached: images (25) (26).jpg (554x554, 34.13K)

Depends on the person, some of them are some of them aren't. I don't really know honestly. I guess cause the Parsi Zoroastrians (descendants of Iranian refugees) are among the most successful ethnic groups in India (despite being only 100K people), so I suppose they got a positive view of us because of them or something.

Attached: nody-عکسهای-اهورامزدا-1629322758.jpg (640x580, 69.19K)

She's an ugly plastic surgery creature. Iranian people are not that interesting.

Go meet up with your local Parsi Zoroastrians.

Pic related are Parsi Zoroastrians. They have been in India for 1,000+ years.

Attached: t30_parsi-wedding-2-fotowalle.jpg (822x548, 129.32K)

Most have left. Lots of Parsi restaurant in Mumbai though. There is a Parsi ice cream shop there that does the best ice-cream in the world. Also Freddie Mercury was Parsi btw, I would be honored if you include this fact in your schizoposting.

Attached: images (25) (29).jpg (501x612, 24.89K)

what do muslim iranians think of parsis?

Pic related is what a natural, 20 something year old typical Iranian woman looks like. Original nose still intact. Very different from that plastic surgery creature you posted.

>Most have left

Really? I didn't know this. I know a lot left but I didn't know that most of them did. I thought they just got old and died off and stopped having kids.

Most are either neutral or positive, very few them. Even the most hardcore Hezbollah loving religious tard doesn't hate them. It's very hard to find somebody in Iranian society who hates them since there are only 30,000 of them left in the country. Most Iranian people (even religious Muslims) acknowledge their Zoroastrian roots. The only periods in Iranian history when Zoroastrians were persecuted were during the Arab invasion (Arabs killed them) and the Qajar period (Qajars were one of the shittier dynasties). Most of the time, they were treated ok with just minor discrimination but not outright persecution. Ever since we became majority Muslim, we rarely ever did genocides of Zoroastrians, Jews or Christians, only Bahais have been persecuted because their religion is offensive to Shia clergy.

Attached: دماغ واقعی.jpg (1080x1066, 192.02K)

I dont care too much about women myself I am mostly gay. Just posting to convert the coomers to the glory of Pars

You're gay? Cool. I have no issue with gay people. Personally I'm heterosexual.

Pic related is a gay Iranian man

Attached: Gay cisgender Iranian man.jpg (1024x1280, 177.83K)

>only Bahais have been persecuted because their religion is offensive to Shia clergy.
what is offensive about the baha'i? i actually saw a poster advertising them the other day in my city

We are the Iranians of the West. Gothic architecture (opus francigenum) was born here.

Attached: 1659819806713.jpg (989x1961, 2.83M)

i think because they claim muhammad wasnt the final prophet. they built this in my city which is really cool
bi

Attached: images (25) (31).jpg (495x619, 47.59K)

>Pic related is what a natural, 20 something year old typical Iranian woman looks like
No buddy. This is some model from the Internet that has nothing in common with 99% Iranians. You are obsessed with pale skin and white features just like all other arabs. In reality you're a brown arab desperately promoting his fake made up "Persian" identity.
Iranians are pajeet tier annoying

i read an article in which some old britist roastie claimed that whites stole gothic architecture from syrians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_architecture#Influences
this says armenian