What are some lesbian rape kino?

What are some lesbian rape kino?

Attached: neon14.png (800x333, 116.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOL-mepRV6I
imdb.com/title/tt8550054/
youtube.com/watch?v=sfs9x0Yxyw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A woman cannot rape another woman, simple as.

I don’t know, but I wish a lesbian would rape me

not even with a strap on?

women cannot rape, also women cannot be raped either

Wemb please

More like lesbian love, but The World to Come.

Attached: The World to Come, Kirby.webm (1800x1080, 3M)

I've seen plenty of lesbian JAVs that say otherwise

Lesbian here, there’s no such thing as lesbian “love”

youtube.com/watch?v=VOL-mepRV6I

Lame
I need an egotistical narcissistic lesbian forcing herself unto a straight woman

Jaded

For me, it's this bonechilling, slow burn psychological horror A24 kino

imdb.com/title/tt8550054/

Attached: Pleasure (2021).webm (720x390, 2.7M)

Attached: Pleasure2.webm (720x390, 2.93M)

my diary desu but its not lesbian

Come on, git in there

Attached: yay.jpg (194x260, 12K)

This was a super unrealistic scene, Elle is much bigger, she should have raped Jena instead

L successfully throws Jena off with little difficulty. Jena was trying to convince her to have sex consensually.

>L successfully throws Jena off with little difficulty.
That's where L should have turned the tables on her

It does not count as sex. If a girl gave you a handy, you would not joyously romp around declaring that you had, had sex. Lesbians can masturbate with each other, or perform acts that are sexual in nature. However, there is no procreation possible, no matter the age and health of the two involved. It is merely a form of masturbation, it just happens to be done with another virgin. Anyways, I hope this has cleared things up. Most gay people are virgins. Women can harm other women, but they cannot rape each other. If you are troubled with the logic presented, you are allowing emotion and agenda to rule you.

Singapore Sling
youtube.com/watch?v=sfs9x0Yxyw0

ALRIGHT

The scene is a tragic rape scene, very tragic. Featuring two straight girls, and one evil lust driven lesbian (played by Elizabeth Debicki) and the rape scene is 2 hours long and that's the entire movie. The final scene is her having both straight girls on her fists like those foam Hulk hands. And end credits.

Attached: me, movie director ie not you.jpg (787x1024, 100.8K)

>However, there is no procreation possible

so how would you describe and man fucking a woman with a condom on? no procreation possible there, but yes that's still fucking.

There is a movie called Jaded where Carla Gugino gets raped by two dykes. The scene is kinda hot

>tfw a megaclit will never penetrate your roast hole
shittdy diggty senpai desu sama kawaii desu

do women really think this is how sex works?

but the purpose of rape/sexual assault is not to procreate so it doesn't technically have to be sex as you defined for it to be rape.

ALRIIGHT

Its the future and lesbians can procreate but only by fisting unwilling women up to their elbow. Starring.....I don't know any other actresses over 6 feet tall so Elizabeth Debicki. Its like Under The Skin, but with lesbian rape and irresponsible pregnancies.

Attached: kino director.jpg (1231x2048, 266.41K)

This guy knows his shit. Absolute peak lezdom kino.

What if a lesbian shoved herself up another chick (lesbian or straight, who cares) like one of those nesting dolls?

Would be pretty cool. Women have small heads, a chick could take it.

Attached: movie-director-isolated-look-man-sitting-his-chair-giving-directions-lights-camera-action-white-36679303.jpg (870x1300, 100.7K)

I think you misunderstood the story they were trying to tell there.

Do women really?