What media release are you most looking forward to? For me it's the critically acclaimed play 'Slave Play'

What media release are you most looking forward to? For me it's the critically acclaimed play 'Slave Play'
>Act One begins at McGregor Plantation, a southern cotton plantation in pre-Civil War Virginia.[10] The first act chronicles three private meetings and sexual encounters of three interracial couples. The play begins with the song "Work" by Rihanna playing in the McGregor's overseer cottage.[11] Kaneisha, a slave, begins to twerk to the song when Jim, a white slave owner, walks in holding a whip. Jim is repeatedly uncomfortable when Kaneisha calls him "Master," but berates her for not cleaning the room better and throws a cantaloupe on the ground and tells Kaneisha to eat it. As Kaneisha eats the cantaloupe, she begins to dance again, which confuses and arouses Jim.[11] The overseer then initiates sex with Kaneisha.[12] When she asks to be called a "nasty, lazy negress," he instead proceeds to perform cunnilingus

Attached: 1635694027917.jpg (1024x763, 144.07K)

Bump

You just know a black woman wrote this

I think it was a black dude.

Take the thong out yo bussy playa

Teyonah Parris still got hired by Disney after this

This gay ass nigger. All his plays are some gay interracial shit.

Attached: Jeremy_O._Harris_088_(49602505051)_(cropped).jpg (2004x1945, 1.55M)

>tfw you will never EVER be a plantation owner with a harem of hot black girls to choose from

>son of a plantation owner
>grow up with your mulatto half-sister
>don't even see her as your sister, she's just the girl you explore outside and play with
>have your sexual awakening with her
>dad gifts her to you when you grow up

too old

Cast it

>twerking
I do not see the appeal of this shit at all and still don't.

Blackie Nigs as the girl
that one angry retard guy as the guy

these obiwan threads are out of hand

Kek

Hats off to the writer

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 125.85K)

Well, what about the other two acts? If a buck doesn't get broken I'm not seeing it.

This nigga lookin zesty

There's a woman gets fucked by a slave and probably a gay scene. It turns out it was all fetish/therapy slave play and they're all modern couples.

IS THAT DAVE CHAPELLE?

>McGregor
Should be the Goldstein Plantation

>woman gets fucked by a slave
She pegs the slave to be more accurate

Attached: 1639009385599.png (500x500, 256.8K)