I dont get ut

i dont get ut

Attached: FLAG-Ireland.jpg (400x235, 3.64K)

rural shithole fueled by apple
cant fish

Poland, more like Pooland lmao

The sign is a subtle joke.

Despite being beaten down for so long they ended up surpassing their oppressors and did well for themselves in USA with two presidents. They also kept their traditions, language excepted. How can you not admire Ireland?

haha gotim!

My favourite country :)

Ireland was built for Albannach men

Weakest country in the British Isles.

>How can you not admire Ireland?
Because its the UK but everything is expensive. Rent in Dublin for a single bedroom flat is €1300 a month and in an equal city like Liverpool its €500-600 a month

ireland is 2 times shittier than the uk
just because the gdp per capita is 6 gorillion it doesnt mean that people live well, their cost if living is off the charts while wages sre slightly higher than in the UK

Poland is better than the UK. A Pole can work in the UK for 1 month and pay 24 months of rent in Poland.

Isle of Man? C O R N W A L L ‽

shit up mong

>British Isles
Delet this

Ugh they are not real countries you silly man.

Attached: 1656069228603m.jpg (728x1024, 78.54K)

Then out of the four countries, excluding bailiwicks nor archipelagos, being in fourth is not the end of the world.

>They also kept their traditions, language excepted
lmao. While I love Ireland and am proud of being Irish, our traditions were absolutely not kept intact. Our culture was largely supplanted with a*glo culture. Our law is based on English law not Brehon. We wear British clothing not Gaelic. Native Irish cities and castles were destroyed by the English, and British styled buildings were built. Our royals were forced to flee or were executed. Bards were outlawed and hung.

>not per capita
>ireland nearing post communist countries and greece
like i said, shithole

And that's a good thing.