ITT: scenes Any Forums can never understand

ITT: scenes Any Forums can never understand

Attached: jibaro violation.png (714x622, 421.13K)

She's crying because that guy she was trying to kill ran off with her shit right?

she only wanted to find love, but she was cursed to kill all those who wanted her. she finds a deaf guy that can resist her power but he turns out to be a nigger and just wants to steal her gold.
7/10

>woman experiences 1/1000 of what its like to be a man

Why was she crying? Because of her period?

She seemed to have genuinely had feeling for him, but he robbed her and violated her, both heart and body. The scene also has a lot of parallels with how rape feels from the victims side

Its about how hard it is to reject hords of ugly men, but when she finds chad he pumps and dumps and she has a mental breakdown.

Literally EVERY scene.

Attached: 1643026715496.jpg (1400x2100, 660.5K)

Now for real: How much was animated and how much was real life footage. I guess 50/50 but really good blended in

>Oh my ADHD cam
Crab on the boat was better.

>ITT: scenes Any Forums can never understand
case in point

I think it's all animated actually, but they used real dancers as references

How the fuck was he supposed to know all that? From his perspective a gold witch lady killed all his friends and was probably going to kill him.

She did spend a night lying beside him instead of killing him and she did try to kiss him. But yeah, it would certainly be hard for him to get over the shock of her killing all his companions and she really had nothing to offer aside from the loot.

>she tried to kiss him
The bitch ate his tongue and lips!

Are you retarded? Did she not notice the guy was bleeding when she even touched him or through the kiss? She's also killed thousands of men, are we supposed to feel bad for a cold-blooded genocidal monster?

Lots of mocap.

I believe I read somewhere that it was all keyframe animated.

lmao simmer down incel

What movie?

These two were just joking. Are you going to ignore that this monster annihilated armies of men by driving them completely crazy with her magical powers? She could have just shut the fuck up, what enticed her to actively shriek at them over and over? Surely just one guy dying like that after she shrieks at him should have been enough for her to understand, because she can easily see the man never moves again after he hits the bottom of the lake, compared to how he was moving before that is. Hell, maybe two men dying that way, just in case the first one wasn't obvious enough, but thousands of men?

I love her

Attached: 1653135925436.webm (800x448, 2.95M)

It's clearly supposed to represent a toxic/abusive relationship where they both hurt and are damaging for each other. Also just a theory, but considering she's not human, she may not know how to interact with someone romantically / sexually

>She's also killed thousands of men, are we supposed to feel bad for a cold-blooded genocidal monster?
She was a monster, but I felt bad for her at the end all the same

Attached: REEE.jpg (480x360, 16.04K)

>her murderous rampage is okay because she felt sad when some deaf guy robbed her when he by all rights should have cut off her head too

I mean, he found out pretty quick that he couldn't be with her and hanging around her would hurt him

Attached: 1625460356225.jpg (1098x1096, 195.71K)

She's not human but at least she must figure something's wrong when she witnesses these men turning into skeletons after thousands of them die at the bottom of the fucking lake

>but I felt bad for her at the end all the same
A woman's tears are worth more than literally thousands of male lives, and people wonder why men feel like they're disposable trash

Why does he have a nigger nose. And mouth.

>YOU FUCKING TRICKED ME

the fuck is this dude? an orc???