Holy shit this movie was SO GOOD

holy shit this movie was SO GOOD

Attached: green knight.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Did you pretend the main character was actually british or did you somehow manage to work out how an Indian got involved in the whole racket? It ruined the movie for me that they cast that brown guy

Nah
spbp

I just didn't care

didn't you hear user? this slightly above-average A24 flick that remained in the public consciousness for maybe all of two months is single-handedly responsible for dismantling European culture because Dev Patel was in it

Yes it's very good but don't expect a decent discussion about it on Any Forums, it's near impossible

it makes no sense

no way you didnt care lol, and by not caring you admit you dont care for the story itself to begin with.

so did you like the scene where the Pajeet fucked a white woman and made her pregnant in medival england? was that neutral for you?

it's a movie about a fucking talking tree that cuts people's heads off every christmas, but you're getting hung up on one (1) Indian dude?

DO NOT BEHEAD, SIR!

Well if your low iq enough that your take away of the story is

>it's a movie about a fucking talking tree that cuts people's heads off every christmas, but you're getting hung up on one (1) Indian dude?

then you are a retard beyond saving in the first place, but bless your little heart, the world needs more blissful morons like you. But im just not that fucking stupid

So why didn't he jerk of the lord of the house, since he promised to give him everything he received in the house? Seems like that's not really fair, is it?

Attached: 1654198204451.jpg (480x374, 50.05K)

have you tried not caring?

seething

Watch me destroy this LOTRfag fool with one citation:

>I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-iranian... But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people.
- Tolkien

I still don't understand the logistics of how he got cum on his hand the way he did.

it's shit and OP's a poo

yeah thats what I thought, and you should have been seetheing while watching that.

>the man who typed these posts

Attached: indian.jpg (3272x2618, 2.45M)

The lead is 100% british, and he gave a good performance.

It was actually garbage. Genuinely soulless. Not surprised Any Forums likes it though

Nice shitty strawman
Based Tolkien

>poowashed european mithology
>good
lol no fuck off

Has nothing to do with what I posted

Good morning sirs.I record train vide

please enlighten me as to Gawain's race has literally anything to do with the movie's themes

are you implying India didn't exist during the middle ages

>mulloto bri''ish knight in the 10th century
>good
maybe good jewish propaganda

He is 100% indian with indian ancestry that does not represent medieval angloids