So how is the show going to explain this?

so how is the show going to explain this?

Attached: 92c9dcff6c9373c19943b7bc55aab14de240c0b6_hq.jpg (1024x575, 47.95K)

>ANH is now not canon thanks to this scene

Attached: 1654075354953.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Turns out he's also secretly Luke's father.

>when I left you I was but the learner now I am the master
that was in episode 3
>come with me
>obi wan once thought as you do
perhaps we might get a scene where Obi-Wan has a long-term conversation with vader

goy slop sludge

It's been ruined by Disney. Pretty much everything has.

He was just Palpatine's apprentice when he left Kenobi, so what he said was true, from a certain point of view.

Vader shouldn't have been in the series at all. IMO I think Mace Windu should've been the villain, who's trying to kill young Luke so he doesn't turn out like Vader.
Have it only be 4 episodes or so

No way this is actually in the show. r-right?

So far this show has undermined Rebels and A New Hope. It feels extremely non-canon. What the fuck is happening at Lucasfilm?

just stop caring and consume, chud.

All old heroes must die. Only Disney “heroes” will remain.

all you have to do now a days is look up the writer

But Rebels *is* Disney shit, which is why it's baffling. I'm no Dave Filoni fan, but it looks bad for him if Kathleen Kennedy is tossing his stuff from like 5 years ago out already.

why not say student? learner is not a word.

I don't watch any of these new star wars shows other then The Clone Wars, Rebels and yet I am sick of how much they're milking it the franchise to death. Nu-wars canon and the disaster of the sequel trilogy killed whatever Disney was trying to accomplish.

racist

that would be interesting. also they should replace reva with darth maul

how did she get to the other side of the tunnel

Attached: dfgasd.jpg (1254x522, 89.53K)

who the fuck cares about rebels

Mace Windu should have been in Book of Boba Fett, if they were going to go the route of bringing him back. Actually give Boba Fett a real character arc from being a borderline villain to being a more morally good character like they made him by having him finally forgive and let go of what Windu did.