What's their deal? why do i like their food/culture so much more than the rest of Asia?

what's their deal? why do i like their food/culture so much more than the rest of Asia?

Attached: Burma_Thailand_Locator.png (310x342, 11.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2022/08/06/this-digital-nomad-left-the-us-for-bangkok-and-lives-on-8000-per-month.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i insist that my thread receive responses

We used to be ancient rivals but now they clean our toilets

Rude. Although my Burmese maid is ditzy af

no need to be asshole, you faggot. they're very decent peoples.

Check this out

cnbc.com/2022/08/06/this-digital-nomad-left-the-us-for-bangkok-and-lives-on-8000-per-month.html

Attached: SmartSelect_20220807-020533_Chrome.jpg (1440x1266, 533.98K)

:(

just telling what I experienced. Besides I don’t hate them there was a poor Burmese migrant worker who had a problem with ATM and I helped him

what are the burmese known for among Thai people?
when did the rivalry end?

they used to raze our old capitals but the rivalry dies down when the British came and colonized them. Today they are mostly know for being migrant workers

>As an entrepreneur and CEO, Schoberg earns about $230,000 per year. His biggest expenses are his rent and utilities, which together are about $2,710 each month. Schoberg and his fiancee live in a one-bedroom apartment in a building with a private gym, pool, co-working space, restaurant and daily cleaning service.

He and Janine spend about $1,900 each month on takeout and dining out, often ordering food from local restaurants on a popular app called gopanda.
This is so fucking insane to me. How do you make that much money and rent a 1 bd apartment? How do you waste that much money on takeout?
Idk man, these nu-goyim just live so differently.

They're known for bombing the shit out of their own people and sending fucktons of refugees fleeing over the border.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220807-022357_Chrome.jpg (1408x1028, 765.56K)

Do you guys have any affinity for one another? As I understand it, you are not that similar, but you are both very different from the other countries in Southern/Southeast Asia

I don't get it either. I'm making less than a quarter what he makes and I'm living pretty comfy already with plenty left over. Dude's living like a literal god.

the closest country Thai people feel closer to is Laos. I don’t think people feel the same towards Myanmar that much

we were always at war with them. a really big war 100k soldiers for each time sides until bong colonized them.
Most Thais grew up with burmese baby sitters and immigrant workers everywhere so we have a good attitude toward them because they're diligent, very religious and don't do crime.
But some boomers might bare a hateful toward them because Myanmar burn down our capital 300 years ago.

is he living like a literal god? he lives in a one bedroom apartment in a country where he doesn't even speak the language. he just spends outrageous amounts of money on consumption.

interesting. i know very little about the whole region, but i just assumed that Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia were a trio and that Thailand/Burma were their own things.

He says he's taking classes. Also I'm sure the apartment he's staying in is nice as hell despite being only one bedroom. Luxury apartments and condos here are almost their own gated communities complete with high rise swimming pools, restaurants, pubs and other facilities. He says he's only living with his gf so not like he needs more.

>very religious
i know Burmese are very aggressively Buddhist, is that seen as a noble, positive thing? for example, one problem that a lot of Americans have with LatAm immigrants is that they are oppressively Catholic, and it's annoying.
>But some boomers might bare a hateful toward them because Myanmar burn down our capital 300 years ago.
kek

There are many ethnics in Myanmar. (Burmese, Mon, Karen, Kachin, Rohingya, Shan (Tai-Yai)) one of these ethnic is same ethnic with us which is TaiYai (burmese calls them Shan) they're Tai ethnic and use Tai language like us. also Mon is similar to us too because this ethnic was original peoples who occupied this land and mixed with Tai later and that is peoples in Thailand today.

Laotians and Thais speak basically the range language. That will always connect us closer than whatever else is going on. And they used to be our clay along with Cambodia.

Attached: Greater_Siam_19th_century.gif (400x684, 35.65K)

same* language

they're infamous for Rohingya genocide that make them known for aggressive buddhist, The truth is Rohingya burn down their village and rape spree every Buddhists around them first to the point that most peoples say fuck that then revenge.
And you might already know, genocide is like normal days in Myanmar . they always do this shit because many ethnics fight over for supremacy since 1,000 years ago to this days.

It's like Sweden and Poland