What the fuck was her fucking problem ?

What the fuck was her fucking problem ?

Attached: Hannah_Kahnwald_2019.jpg (320x240, 44.45K)

Ulrich being a jerk.

she was a woman

she was a woman.

god i love milf so much

>What the fuck was her fucking problem ?
She stopped being the most beautiful character in the show after she aged up.

Sex addiction

there was a gratuitous shot of her milf legs in pantyhose and you exclusively post her face? YOU are the problem.

Hey you can't just leave us hanging now do ya

No, she did not.

Ulrich was retarded. She was full psycho and she ditched him in the jail, fucking bitch

too cute for this world

Attached: best girl.jpg (583x587, 52.23K)

Dick deficiency

No

Attached: Dark-Elisabeth-Doppler.jpg (1439x953, 747.43K)

>and she ditched him in the jail
Are you fucking stupid? What do you suggest she should have done? You do realize that he was in there for assaulting and possibly trying to kill (or maybe conspiring to kidnap) a child. And he was being outright uncooperative and acting like a madman.
You think some woman coming along claiming to be his wife will be enough to get him out of there?
Sure, you can say that it was cruel of her to go there and tease him. But frankly, he deserved worse than that- And him getting out of jail was never in the cards.

for me it's her redhead sister.

Shit taste.

My man.

She's in the top 5. But not even close to HebeHannah.

More than one girl can be cute, user.

>t. speedwatcher
Take your ADHD meds and start focusing faggot
Also fuck her Katherina was the real mvp

Whom do you argue aged better than her?

Women think of nothing besides sex, back when they were oppressed they might invent radon or something but now that would never happen.

Oh she definitely aged among the best. But she stopped being the most beautiful.

Ah, so you can't actually make an argument and now call me a "speedwatcher" for it. Of course.
How about you tell me how you think she could have gotten him released?
>Katherina was the real mvp
Kek. Ask Regina for her opinion on that.

She won

Attached: hannah.jpg (1280x720, 34.35K)

So your whole argument is that women in their 40s don't look as flawless as they do in their teens and 20s?

80s Regina best girl

Now you're getting it. Bit slow on the uptake but you got there eventually. Grats.

They all won

She doesn't compete with Franziska and Elisabeth for the same breeding pool though. She competes with Katharina (quite literally), Charlotte, Regina.
Just like she doesn't compete with 50s Claudia when she's there, but with Doris and Greta.

Why am i attracted to her?

Wöller won, at the very least.
Claudia won. And Adam won, but not like he thought he would. Eva however lost. Sucks to be her.

Because you're a perfectly healthy heterosexual male?

for me, it's Agnes

Attached: AgnesNielsen.jpg (1456x600, 77.93K)