We'll never get a proper adaption of this book because nobody gives a shit about zombies anymore

>we'll never get a proper adaption of this book because nobody gives a shit about zombies anymore

Attached: 51MobP6njBL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (319x499, 41.36K)

You had close to 20 years of zombies. Are you fucking kidding

This book/movie triggers incels now IIRC

Any Forums would seethe at the leftism in it

>ywn see the battle of yonkers adapted for the big screen

Attached: wwz_yonkers_gra.jpg (1600x710, 234.64K)

The book sucked just as much as the movie.

lmao

Max Brooks is Mel Brook's son. He's had everything handed to him and was thoroughly embarrassed in an interview by Dan Carlin of all people.

the survival book was fun when it came out

yet here you are talking about it

>what is cooldowns

I only read the survival one and I liked it, then I made the mistake of watching the movie first so I lost any interest in the World War Z book.

The book is too sprawling for a movie, it'd be better as a short miniseries

I havent read the book but the Brad Pitt one wasnt bad at all. I enjoyed it.

is that why project zomboid is so popular?

There's a difference between watching a thing and playing a thing.

>Getting stuck on the ISS while the whole world goes to shit.
>By the time you get rescued, your body is permanently fucked and you suffer in a hospital for the rest of your years.
Astronaut had it fucking rough man.

You should check out the unabridged audiobook. It has a full voice cast and is fantastic.

Yea, but this book was the only story that fleshed out the whole zombie disaster trope from beginning to end in a fairly plausible and logical way, while also imagining how various groups around the world would handle the situation. It was pretty much the top zombie story of all time and the movie did such a poor job adapting it that it should be forgotten and replaced with a faithful miniseries.

Attached: 1638954160342.jpg (1312x784, 123.1K)

Unfortunately, Hollywood fucked up (as usual) when they made a long running (and shitty) tv series out of “The Walking Dead” when the source material was so limited.

Meanwhile, they make a one-off theatrical movie out of “WWZ” despite it being an anthology and thus perfect for a long running tv series.

Attached: world war z.gif (458x292, 1.94M)

Good. Every other book, magazine, comic, tv show, movie for the last 15 years has been le epic zombie garbage

I'll check it out, thank you user.

I remember reading this in 4th grade thinking it was real

>tfw Mel Brooks will turn 96 in like 3 weeks

I like the book but really the Army would have won that battle just the pure explosive power alone would turn zombies into jelly and jelly can't bite you

>nobody gives a shit about zombies anymore
akhem

Attached: last of us.jpg (557x680, 74.05K)

Go back to you nerd.