Stop it

This is getting retarded. It's not even funny anymore

Attached: 1654198940566.jpg (800x750, 91.1K)

inb4 lefty commie niggers and troons start seething. No this will never be accepted on this site, deal with it.

You WILL support Black Lives Matter.

okay, black wash the white character, fine. but why make her absolutely repulsive to look at?

The problem is not that they're black, the problem is that Disney purposely makes them ugly as shit. Why the fuck does she have to be bald?

>sucks teeth

The Blue Fairy is a completely OC Disney addition to the story, they can make her look like whatever they want. The original Italian tale has no Blue Fairy, and I just don't give a fuck.

representation matters and it's here to stay. it's over for you white boys.

>bird noises

I think white people should stop giving their mayo incel opinions but you don't see me complaining

Nigger

Because they think they can "deconstruct" beauty standards.

even fairies are getting white genocided now

I remember back in the day when they'd put in their diversity shit, a black person in the background here and there. Idris Elba being casted in Thor. I told them this shit needs to stop or it's only going to get worse. I joked about black dwarfs, black elves etc.
People mocked me "muh slippery slope", some said I was racist. Yet here we are.

Attached: 1654022476263.png (568x305, 225.1K)

>I’m finna make you a real nigga Pinogghio

Attached: 2FF7547A-1F6D-414B-AAF1-8F4DB61B3C63.jpg (1416x1440, 217.69K)

the fucking italian tale say "with bluish hairs"
this shit has no hairs

Whites are just going to have to give the finger to the kike and make anti jew movies, animations and songs. FUCK THEM!

This. Why can't they use someone actually attractive like Nathalie?

Attached: w_4471.jpg (540x695, 107.01K)

dunno man, i laughed

It's pretty funny

ME HARDIES THERE'S A NIGGER ON THE PORT BOUGH!! MAN THE CANNONS, BLAST THE NIGGER!!! YARRR THEY'RE GETTING ABOARD THE SHIP! YARRR CHOP THEIR HEAD OFF WITH THEIR CUTLASSES! FEED 'ER TO THE FUCKIN SHAAAARRRKSS!!!!! WE'RE THE PETER MUSKRAT ARMY AND WE FUCKIN' OBLITERATE NIGGERS!!! WE'RE THE PETER MUSKRAT LEGION AND WE CHEW THROUGH A NIGGERS BRAIN LIKE ITS A LOG OF WOOD! WE USE NIGGERS LIMBS TO MAKEA DAM! FUCK NIGGERS!!!!!!! FUCK NIGGERS!!!!!! FUCK NIGGERS!!!!! YEAAARGH!!!!!

Attached: FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS.gif (480x270, 539.13K)

How about no niggers at all?

Because it's an ideology that seeks to destroy everything that is traditional in the west. It's not just an ethnic destruction, it's a philosophical and spiritual one.

Attached: cry more.gif (300x152, 624.24K)

im not paying money and using my free time to show my kids some niggers. simple as. make as many movies as you like that have this shit in it. im not paying for it.

Director of this movie isn’t Jewish

But the director of the original 1940 was!

im gonna impregnate 50 black women to make you seethe dumb nazi