Is anyone else convinced that Tom Cruise isn’t a real person? His entire existence seems purely fictional

Is anyone else convinced that Tom Cruise isn’t a real person? His entire existence seems purely fictional

Attached: BF4C486B-8D13-487D-81AB-A5C035070283.jpg (887x623, 110.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9Rf5mS6Qhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're glib. You don't even know what a person is.

Attached: milichs_daughter.jpg (717x1049, 295.23K)

Yes, I know that a competent man working in Hollywood in 2022 sounds a little too ridiculous but that doesn't mean that he's not real.

He is blessed by Xenu

Real or not, he's the most handsome actor in Hollywood. Maybe the fountain of youth is a benefit of scientology.

Is anyone else convinced Jorsh Wheders isn't a real person? He's too heckin' cute to be real

Attached: 1963.jpg (1200x1200, 306.88K)

my dad met him down in the south of england last year. apparently he bought a bunch of cornish pasties and then went back to his yacht

A gay guy back in college in 2013 told me I reminded him of Tom Cruise and he refused to elaborate further.

Yes but I'm schizophrenic

what did he smell like?

milky pennies. I was pretty jelly when he told me.

When Tom became a mega star coming into the 1990s, he was pretty tightly managed in the public eye--like any movie star! So people mostly got to experience Tom through movies, but because of the Church of Scientology, he eschewed his personal team--or otherwise stopped taking their cues--around the time of his disastrous appearance on Oprah, which is hard to understand now. Tom took the hint on this and became a low-key individual while continuing to be a film star, which people were still ready to accept him as. He took a few shots at oscar roles and was mostly rebuffed, and has been either extremely lucky or extremely savvy to hide out during the Marvel era inside the excellent Mission Impossible films, which allowed him to still play in that ballpark. Now he gets to re-live an iconic role in a box office smash that I can only hope kicks off a new era for Cruise. With the Mission Impossible series ramping down with a two-part finale, I hope he takes some good roles! I'm actually really excited.

About Tom Cruise, the man, the co-actor: Supposedly one of the most positive, nicest, and energetic people in the entire industry. There are dozens of stories from cast members and crew mates that recount a scope of generosity and thoughtfulness that is stratospherically above any of his peers that I can think of. Maybe a weirdo deep down, but a supremely nice guy by all accounts. He just keeps to himself, he doesn't want to freak people out again and has nothing to gain from doing PR hits anyway, he's fucking Tom Cruise.

His success is nice and all but at the end of the day, movies are fake, possibly socially damaging, and a distraction from our shit lives that are shit because moneymakers like this are so selfishly focused.
I mean is it fair for this guy to be rich while probably having a zero understanding of civic issues?

Think of it this way, who is another mega star on the level of Tom Cruise? Maybe Robert Downey Jr, who is a fucking IRL dickhead who gets paid hundreds of millions of dollars just for the literal minutes of screen time that he needs to appear in front of a camera as Tony Stark? Robert Downey Jr isn't a movie star, he got the golden ticket of a lifetime by signing on for Iron Man and became the highest-paid actor in the world for doing MINUTES of work per film. Tom Cruise yells at people to put their masks on so the film can be produced quickly and safely and then he hangs onto a fucking spaceship one-handed during takeoff for the sheer thrill of the audience. Tom Cruise is a god. Maybe Scientology is real.

>has been either extremely lucky or extremely savvy to hide out during the Marvel era inside the excellent Mission Impossible films
>Maybe a weirdo deep down, but a supremely nice guy by all accounts
Good post. I honestly wish he had choose someone more suited to "pass the torch" to in Maverick. Should've groomed an actual modern action-star and gave him a start. Once Cruise retires, action may aswell be dead

>I mean is it fair for this guy to be rich while probably having a zero understanding of civic issues?
Much better Tom, who seems dedicated to his craft and enjoy the extreme stunts he does for entertainment, than some rich silver spoons who just burn money
youtube.com/watch?v=n9Rf5mS6Qhg

Brad Pitt
Maybe Leo

If you ask me the Scientology shit is a supreme 4D Chess move by Cruise. He became their frontman and in exchange, there's not another soul in the industry willing to lay a finger on him. You think the Jews, Wops or WASPs try to shake down Tom Cruise when he wants to start up a production? He calls the shots precisely because he's the single most valuable member of a fairly influential organisation in American society

Neither show the same level of near self-destructive passion for filmmaking. Only Christian Bale comes to my mind for matching him in fame and intensity but Bale is a notorious asshole and has an irl coke habit imo

Tom Cruise is a mask with nothing underneath it

like the other user said, I always enjoyed the theory that Scientology is actually just a way to btfo the jews because they probably have a bunch of shit on them

Your mom is the ass with my dick in it.