Redlettermedia everybody

Redlettermedia everybody

Attached: B22A1CEC-57E1-4317-9AC2-9170DCBB3FCD.jpg (1022x763, 449.85K)

based

.....OK I guess I'm dropping them.

Wtf I love pride shit now

More like keyed.
You were still watching them?

Lmao I love how it's the most low effort pfp update. Just do a shit crop and add in the mental health colors behind it. It's kind of based ngl

Oh no...

Attached: 1654196866941.jpg (1280x720, 140.23K)

Mike and Rich are homosexual lovers

>Space Cop
Lol they are proud of that shit

I still wonder if Any Forums organically liked these aging fat soiboys or their fanbase just moved here from leddit or discord.

its this a joke?

Attached: jayfag.png (770x631, 294.74K)

I'm a bifaggot and I hate lgbt and pride faggotry
Just let me fap to femboys and trannies in peace you slimey jews and leave the kids alone goddammit

Mike only did it because Jay threatened to release his tapes/archives of abuse if he didn't suck up to the new popular and give his twitter account a boost

this is one of the worst shoops i've ever seen, at least follow a youtube tutorial or something next time

Attached: 1000hrsinmspaint.jpg (1022x763, 170.53K)

that flag is so last year

Attached: pride.png (584x785, 441.46K)

LockheedMartinpilled

Finally some Breton representation.

It's okay not to hate gay people.

Holy cope

Is this the new flag?

more like redditlettermedia

Attached: R.13f6700eb37355beb50696abdea6804b.png (1352x1035, 537.96K)

Good one, how do I update on 4channel?

That's ironic

Colors cause you great harm don't they?

I bet this was Jay or beardfats idea. Aidsmobey might be spiritually a fag sometimes but sometimes hes surprisingly based.

>I bet this was Jay or beardfats idea
Yep

Oh lmao it's fake guys, don't worry they don't really like fags, except based in the closet ones like macaulay culkin

i was about to unsubscribe but its fake

Attached: file.png (815x783, 374.97K)

As a white person who sees evidence of the natural social order, and understands the arguments of a homogeneous society cultivated through genetic sciences and terminating the unfit, you can’t stop me from eating pride Oreos

Is it a gay Palestine flag?

So it's true, Rich is finally transitioning and becoming a lesbian

Attached: rich-rem.jpg (835x832, 184.14K)

this reads like a comment that’s trying to get upvotes

Redlettermedia is gay.

>didn't use the flag that includes the ukraine flag in solidary against putler

yeah, these nazi chuds can try to fool me but i see through their ruse. inclusion is ALL ENCOMPASSING, you cant pick and choose who you want to include mr. bauman.

Lmfao shit like this causes actual wars, imagine the schism developing in the liberal spheres right now

Boomers BTFO

Congrats to Jay for finally coming out of the closet. We all noticed ever since he said he had never watched James Bond.