Do people in your country have a bbc addiction

Do people in your country have a bbc addiction

Attached: 1658649712490489.webm (465x570, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fourthestatealliance.org/horrific-video-of-tragic-man-that-fell-from-roof-used-in-spanish-media-to-support-fake-news-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's edited

this did actually happen in France tho

No fucking way

>he hasn’t seen the close up photos
I envy you. That shit makes me queasy.

I got groomed when I was 14 (18 now) and the guy really liked blacked stuff, so yeah I guess when I was 14 - 16

Attached: file.png (1000x982, 526.2K)

>Big bollard cock

The curiosity is killing me, where can I find out more about this?

are you female

funniest part is he survived the fall because he landed on that BBC and only died in hospital

no way this real

I mean no, but I've always been very feminine physically, I went on estrogen when I was 16, I look pretty good now.

Christ he was still alive when he landed on the pole, and he was alive when the ambulance came What the fuck he should have been put out of his misery asap

Attached: 1659803985502.jpg (309x336, 33.68K)

BBC saves lives

fourthestatealliance.org/horrific-video-of-tragic-man-that-fell-from-roof-used-in-spanish-media-to-support-fake-news-story/
It was actually in Spain, not France.

>he was still alive when he landed on the pole
I mean we're not white, but we're not that black either ;_; very rude

>I went on estrogen when I was 16
why?

Are you new? This webm is like 2015. Used to be spammed on Any Forums from liveleak brasil banter. There's also another angle of the video and a post mortem photo.

theres video from the ambulance

There's no way he was conscious while impailed, surely

>2015
uh oh

well I have always been feminine, and men with normal male horomones age y'know, like men, and thus they masulinize and start looking very not fem. I don't think of myself as a woman, I just like being feminine and want to preserve my femininity

I'm also gay if that matters.