Thread about European history, politics, genetics or phenotypes

>thread about European history, politics, genetics or phenotypes
>half the posters are Argentinians

Attached: 1630888610180.jpg (400x400, 19.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ivyCt9qmgt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's funny when they say argies are only white when you have various argentine celebrities who are brown/non-white. The first person that comes to mind is, oh i dont know, literally the most famous argie to have ever fucking live DIEGO MARADONA

Is he more famous than the pope?

Using "argentinians" instead of "argentines" is a clear indicator of low IQ

The argentine behavior can be, easily and accurately, described by their inferiority complex towards their superior neighbor

Attached: 1658457534773955.png (950x1206, 1.57M)

Argies is the correct denonym

Most people think the pope is italian though and i cant blame them really. Cant remember the last time he's talked in spanish

Rent free. You need to stop being so obsessed sweaty

Attached: rent free.png (1864x1423, 584.82K)

yes.

>tfw too brown to be considered american
>but my spanish is horrible so i can't really be an argie either

Feels bad man

Attached: 8de7d08ac9b5db4abac5fc9f86c518c3.jpg (600x600, 54.55K)

The most humble and powerful person in the history of mankind is from there.

Attached: messi.jpg (480x367, 31.41K)

I like that one, I know it's meant to be derogatory but I think it's cute

Why are mexicans so obsessed with defending argies in internet, this is the peak of cringe and pathetic, even if they hate us in the end of the day they probably hate you guys more

Ah I remember you. You the American who lived in Argentina? The one who had Argentinian parents or something like that

>I know it's meant to be derogatory
Not really

The Falkland Islands have been living rent free in all Argies' heads for decades.

It is

Ironically all the Chileans I've met where blonde and all the Argentinians brunettes. I liked the Chileans a lot more desu, Argies are usually either twice as extroverted as Italians or just stuck up.

Attached: 1632867237717.jpg (740x776, 216.71K)

my italian side family were all farmers, now my cousins runs the soil

Defending? Whenever there’s a Argentina hate thread it’s always full of Mexicans

Maradona, messi and the pope are Italian Bolsonaro is also Italian

I have been lovingly using it all my life.

Attached: Apu bolsa.png (794x624, 11.06K)

Wow ask me how I know you know nothing about Argentina or Argentinians lol go die in a fire you fat pig.

That's Harry Kane's Irish cousin

Yes thats me. Im surprised you even remember

I used to post here a lot I think I saw you a couple times.

Brown Argies are underrated desu

Attached: Average Argie.jpg (876x602, 134.72K)

It was started by our tabloids during the Falklands war. Comes from the British term "argie bargie".

I am the only Mexican who defends Argies though. I only do it because Brazilians are annoying in how they always try to one-up Argentina even though Argentina is leagues better than Brazil
the Chileans I've met were white and also upper class, the Argies I've met were white of all classes

argentoid

Uh oh retard alert

Shut up norgay you Muslim cocksucker.

Don't talk to Norway like that

Seething

maradona is a negro villero

Maradona is a Croatian/Indio mutt. Nothing Italian about him.

You’re even worse go suck a Muslim or African cock lol

games set in western europe?

Attached: e58fa564ef5d8b8715510058886b837d6.jpg (640x640, 51.22K)

Lmao, at least in the end of the day there's some kind of respect between both the countries even if they fight all the time, you definitely can't say the same thing about how argies shit on your country every single time.
Go defend your own flag dude

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of Argie women getting railed by BBC (Big Bolivian Cock)

>Maradona
>Italian

You could have been right with Icardi, but Maradona is just the brown Argie.

>Argentina is leagues better than Brazil
They're fleeing to my country, nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-202718.png (880x864, 459.56K)

Exactly. I look more like an italian (terroni type) than maradona

Attached: 20220710_105128.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

Go back to your cartel bullshittery, dumb manlet

You look very Spanish imo

looks like your average argie

Attached: 1611185720978.webm (540x960, 1.86M)

Look I’d rather have bolivians here than Muslims or Africans like you lot have. Enjoy your Shari law

>youtu.be/ivyCt9qmgt0
Oh no no no Argiebros not like this

Spanish as in spaniard? I guess so

why do people believe they can cling their shit on us (amerindians) whenever a debate over latin american coountries come?

we are not a dispensable good, most of the retards obsessed with europe are swarthy crook nose balding manlets with italian

like, this "brown" bitch:she's not related to me, she has no straight nasolabial angle, she has no thin root nose, she has no high cheekbones, she has no sinodonty. she has no narrow forehead, she has no positibe canthal tilt, she has no epicanthal folds, she's a fucking calabrian or whatever euromonkey comes from the south of eurabia, not a india.

You just doxxed yourself you stupid nigger

brazucas really are obsessed

You're not an amerindian, you're a Spanish rapebaby. Stop larping, stupid schizo dwarf

She is Irish-Argentine. A lot of Irish have dark features.
Yes, I'm not a Yank to use Spanish to refer to all of LatAm.

Attached: vv29mtt285x21.jpg (1080x1350, 226.45K)

Dude is a mexican in a thread about argentina, you can't expect nothing but a retarded take from him