Is life this shit in your country?

Is life this shit in your country?

Attached: FUCK IT.png (941x540, 562.18K)

Why do codemonkeys only think in terms of money, like its the only qualifier? There are many reasons I wouldnt want to move to USA

they have a retarded hypermasculine culture that is different from the typical guns cars masculine culture

it is a mixture of silicon valley and libertarianism where the amount of money you make shows how worthy you are as a human being

because money buys pussy

code monkey here
I get 45k€ and I'm happy with it*

(* not really, but it sounds good)

Because I hate working in a corporate setting and if you don't you're lying to yourself.
The sooner I got money to retire the sooner I can leave this soyified anti-male anti-German anti-white pro-brown- pro-communism society designed to induce mental illness in people like me who just want to be left alone and live a quiet life

look at his face, if he don't make money there's no way he'll touch a pussy

Just salary, cost of living never comes into question

This guy is a scammer

>cost of living never comes into question
It has been addressed in hundreds of posts already
Do you think living in Japan costs 5% as much as living in the USA?
In which cost of living induced situation would 25k net be better than 500k net?

He was making 400k at apple

These guys are poor

Attached: 177804778_d784ba5887_b.jpg (785x482, 304.36K)

>tf
>tp
I don't believe u

500k at Facebook and Google actually and intern at Microsoft he wasn't at Apple

Close enough

50-70k sounds okay to me as long as the work culture is good.
Problem is it's Japan so who knows if the work/life balance is manageable.

That's a regular starting wage and many people remain at this level until they switch jobs which will often be years to come
Maybe now you start believing how unbelievably twelfth world g*******y is

>t. antisocial sperg

I'd never work for FAGMAN no matter how much they pay me. Computing is dead.

I'm not antisocial. People can do whatever they want as long as they don't bother me with it instead of bringing politics into every aspect of my life and being so loud that I can't concentrate on reading a book during the little amount of free time that this slave mill country leaves me

Just because youre not getting paid doesn't mean you're not working for them, captcha solverson

God I hate the German software developer salary poster so fucking much it's unreal

What do you do with this much money?

I have never made a single penny in my life

>Computing is dead.
It was always dead when controlled by big tech.

Attached: 1640040342860.png (771x577, 396.66K)

>What do you do with this much money?
You buy nice things and flex on poor people.

I spend 800 Euro on necessities, 200 Euro on entertainment and education internet, books and online courses and 100 on things that need replacement and 3300 Euro go into stocks.
If I had a normal salary everything would be the same except that I could +10000 Euro into stocks and retire early

for incels money is everything, once you have family and meaningful life money is not everything anymore.

>You buy nice things and flex on poor people.
But why? Don't you get tired of this access? Whenever I spend more than 20$ dollars I feel so empty.

Because it a quantifiable measurement of success. Code monkeys are autistic, so it's the only way they can decide if they're happy with life. It's like playing a video game where you DPS increases

Why you're not living on NEETbux? Isn't that a waaay early retirement? You can get tons of free shit in the form of films, videogames, books etc. from internet.