Israelis, what do you think about Palestine?

Israelis, what do you think about Palestine?

Attached: images - 2022-08-06T124409.084.jpg (680x451, 47.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked, rape all IDF whores

Tumbnail looks like he's wearing a stahlhelm

Israeli here. My flag is a bit smudged but anyway I think all the seats in the knesset should be given to hamas.

that one israeli flag wil post here and say "uhhh what's a palestine????"

>Israelis, what do you think about Palestine?
A people with a sad history much like ours, its a shame we can't coexist due to extremism taking root in both sides after years and years of bloodhshed

kike whore needs rape correction
god praise hezbollah

Bump

in any other western country this picture would be her welcoming him and spraying everyone who doesn't let him in

even our women are based
imagine the males

>imagine the males
w..what do you mean by this

i mean that we are based and scary

wow really? ^-^

post cocks

israel provided shelter for all the (((rusian))) libtards that have poisoned our existence for many years
now is the perfect time to nuke that middle eastern shithole and kill two rabbits with one shot

Attached: жидокац.png (618x618, 295.09K)

maxim katz is based
have sex incel

what's palestine?

palestinians must be sissified and provided for free for every Israeli man

here
unsee.
cc/album#F1NLNnPWo7EZX9s4

jews could accept defeat and negotiate surrender
arabs couldn't accept defeat and negotiate surrender

You're wrong on two counts here
Any war that israel loses would mean the end of israel itself, even ties are somewhat of a lose for us, we're a tiny nation with not a lot of population, every soldier lost is a massive loss
2nd, I get what you're trying to point out here, and in a way you are right, israel, during most of its existence, did try to negotiate in good faith and bring a two state solution, but ever since the 2nd intifada more right wing reactionary type individuals have taken more and more power, we have unironic fascists who are projected to win 10 out of 120 seats in the next election making them the 4th biggest party.

any war the '''palestinians''' lose would also mean the end of '''palestine''' unles the war was literally called the Arab-Israeli war and all who don't want to live under Israeli rule should fuck off to other levantine arab states.

Attached: file.png (284x56, 5.07K)