Nooooooo why don't they apologize for conquering the indians, nooo not the butifel indianinooos

>nooooooo why don't they apologize for conquering the indians, nooo not the butifel indianinooos
Listen user I don't have anything to apologyze for. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Just because some people
from a country I happen to have been born in did some shit in the past, be it good or bad, doesn't mean I can take credit for it. Like that's the most retarded logic I've seen in my life.

Like 90% of modern euros descent from peasants. That means they were too busy trying not to die out of starvation to take part in great wars or make good art, or go to America or anything. So literally the only thing linking me to the guys who did [thing from the past] is the country. That's like me killing a bunch of Americans and int giving the hero card to the entire population of Spain.

Attached: 1392129010518.jpg (900x600, 100.12K)

Low quality thread

Reported

>nooooo but I'm a literal terciooo oponiendoooo picas a cabaaaaaalloooos.....

alright, I don't agree with AMLO, I think that whole thing is retarded.
But the conquistadores were working for the crown, so Spain IS responsible for what happened. It wasn't an isolated rogue Spaniard going around killing Indians, it was an army toppling kingdoms

The argument is that such countries in its current condition because of the colonialism and imperialism it comited before, while you might not be the one doing the deed the wealthy country you enjoy comes from such atrocities, thus you should pay reperations

This is the argument made towards turks too and they are correct. Without the enormous amount of wealth that were siphoned by europe or non european colonial powers like turkey the world would be a different place

>90% of modern euros descent from peasants. That means they were too busy trying not to die out of starvation to take part in great wars
where do you think most soldiers came from retard?

americans are sick in the head

>while you might not be the one doing the deed the wealthy country you enjoy comes from such atrocities, thus you should pay reperations
Pay reparations to Armenia, pay reparations to the balkans, pay reparations to north africa, pay reparations to other arabs and central asians

reported for announcing a report

>But the conquistadores were working for the crown
And the average Spaniard from that era didn't get anything for it, the crown did. Peasants lived like shit before and after America.

What happens if I rape your granny?

I will accept you not apologizing as long as you accept us into a new viceroyalty.

>it was an army toppling kingdoms
With the support of several native peoples who were in fact the majority in the conquering armies most of the time.

my granny passed away a few months ago :(

Now I feel like shit.

Reported for announcing a report of a report

>>nooooooo why don't they apologize for conquering the indians, nooo not the butifel indianinooos

Attached: e00[1].png (1580x1267, 766.24K)

amlo isnt demanding an apology from the spanish pipo thoughever but from the crown (even though it's a different crown, amlo is retarded like that)
I know that, but those Indians were ultimately working with Spain. Plus it would be hard to find the tlatoani of Tlaxcaltecs to make him apologize

>it would be hard to find the tlatoani of Tlaxcaltecs to make him apologize
Says who? The royals of the Moctezuma family are out there doing fine and dandy in Europe. Would bet it would be the same for the descendants of other royal redskins since most of them were living even better during the colonial times.
Your opinion is retarded, your compensation is being called a nigger.

kys mongoloid

rent free, bitch

Yes I agree, Europeans should also do the same. Rather than their current admit and forget "Hey we said sorry but fuck off with your demands" attitude.

right back at you pal

Pay reparations for abducting our people NOW
And not just you, I want reparations from the nafris and the Christian converts that also did it, so France and Spain need to pay up and the Dutch and maybe the English