/brit/

Marfa edish

Attached: 1658866785547205.jpg (750x1106, 176.22K)

hitler's last words:

talking like a retard to own the libs

stop it d

poo

would like for her to slob on my knob me

Mad how girlfriends are just cats you can fuck

toger edish

need a girlfriend who wants to be a my gf

alri

Attached: 683full.jpg (683x1024, 60.82K)

mad how these always make this shape
like a really shitty baseball

Attached: file.png (553x668, 460.12K)

holy cheboly

Girlfriend’s arsehole cries out for my penis but she won’t let me try anal

The town hall of my town welcomed several families of Ukrainians, women with their children basically. They were taken to a nunnery that no longer has nuns and they have a cook and cleaners at their service, as well as pay. All good so far, right? Well, the rumor began to spread that they practiced prostitution in the children's park in front of the convent and I thought it was small town gossip. One day I passed by there and I didn't see prostitution, what I saw was several Ukrainian women drinking beers like Cossacks (pun intended) and leaving their children playing around without paying attention to them. It seems that the council, faced with the scandal, is going to take them away from there. I still think that the prostitution thing was a slander (probably promoted by a shopkeeper who couldn't find what he was looking for) but their attitude with their children, and drinking there in a playground seems deplorable to me.

They are grieving and alcohol brings the community together. Leave off you horrid little Spanard

>you will NOT drink beer in children's park

Attached: 1621319808459.gif (463x489, 32.1K)

I've noticed that being called a weapon is an insult I don't really get it. I've seen brits saying "he's such a weapon" shit like that as an insult

explain it to me please

ive been up for a long time. do redbulls hit all at the same time?

be quiet you utter weapon

Attached: 35C58FFA-BF9E-4F05-81F5-F774E129BD65.jpg (2306x3000, 736.43K)

cant wait for youtubeberg to figure out when i want to watch videos so i dont get recommend asmr vids at lunch time

exactly shit like that
How is being called a weapon an insult and why?

Now is totally correct to drink beer in a children's park? Europe would be better off without Russians and British.

>Europe would be better off without Russians and British.
put germans there too and we have a deal