Out of control, they like to mention their country every time, they are becoming brazilians

Out of control, they like to mention their country every time, they are becoming brazilians

Attached: Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (1200x873, 2.12K)

Norway mentioned!

Finland is getting a boost since it's essentially the new NATO/Russia border if Ukraine falls and Sweden seems to have some sort of innate sense of cultural superiority so they seem to have stayed the same. Maybe Norway is feeling left out or something

>they are becoming brazilians
They're worse than Brazilians

I suffer in norway (norway is the country I live in, norway)

I love Norway.

Niggerfaggot
I love Norway!

Norway they're becoming like us

You bootlicker cocksucker you’ll never go to Norgay .

I love Norway

Attached: 1649967752505.png (780x670, 50.74K)

yes, maybe this could be the cause

WTF I love Brazil now

Norwegians in youtube comments like to comment "i am from norway" if norway is mentioned for even a second

I WILL move to Norway, I WILL have sex with Norwegian sisters, I WILL constitute a Norwegian family, I WILL worship Norse gods, I WILL eat Norwegian food(unseasoned potato do they really etc.), I WILL listen exclusively to Norwegian music (black metal), I WILL abandon my Br*zilian name in favor of a Norwegian name which I will be buried under in a Norwegian cemetery. All the while the last few white Argentinian kids are murdered cold blood by their Brownentinian dyke mothers.

Based, sissy countries like Sweden are too afraid to mention their own country
While chads like norgay, Finland and Brazil are proud

it is embarrassing. i want to behead all of them

Whatever loser i already went there it’s full of brown people so you’ll feel right at home

Nor-Fin-Bra brotherhood when?

Bangladeshis do this

Fixed it.

Attached: New-country.png (1200x873, 2.41K)

>brazil mentioned
:)
>by an argentinian "person"
.>:(