Econ and polsci students love to tell me my degree is fake pseudoscience

>econ and polsci students love to tell me my degree is fake pseudoscience
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1633345908376.png (543x551, 76.21K)

what did you study?

Double major in foreign languages and maths

those r real degrees tho

econoshits should be genocided. I can stand polscicels because at least they seem to have some self-awareness and realize that their "science" is basically glorified literature but econoshits are incredibly smug despite their shitty excuse for a science having failed to make any accurate predictions or reach unanimity in even the most rudimentary aspects

i have an econ degree and i can make accurate predictions. check my numbers

I guess it's true, those are indeed numbers

I met a polscicel who told me his thesis is about why Germans happily accepted German refugees post-WW2 but are racist against Syrian refugees today. His conclusion: racism and islamophobia.

wow, i'm buying stocks now!

I recant everything I said. I kneel to economists

Attached: 1970_brandt-kniefall_foto_LEMO-F-4-109_bbst.jpg (1280x1811, 267.57K)

cool made up story brah

political science is in the second lower tier of degrees. it's something people should be embarrassed to say they studied.

thats a weird combination, why did you choose those?

should I choose asian-pacific studies or american studies?

This picture made me spit out my milk oh fuck ahahahaha

Asian-Pacific, focus on Vietnamese or Indian languages - you won't regret it because the economic need will be immense

sadly it's either chinese or spanish. they don't teach vietnamese and indian in university where i got

Not even Hindi at a Russian university? I thought you guys were very culturally and politically close with Indians

our cultures are not even remotely close

But the Soviets

I studied it...

india wasn't in the eastern bloc, what are you on about