Why do these people act like Japanese like them

When it is clear that they are only tollerated by Japs because of the geopolitical situation
dont taiwanese have some pride left

Attached: t.png (2560x1707, 47.29K)

We love Taiwan tho.

without the civil war in the mainland i doubt you would have
in an alternated universe you guys would burn their flag which is funny to me

"Taiwanese" (indigenous) people don't exist anymore, they were all slaughtered by Japs/Chiang Kai-shek. Now they are just chinks that do/act the opposite of whatever the mainland chinks do.

Brainwashing propaganda by LTH. Average Taiwanese are bluepilled like most zoomers

which is why i dont understand why they are boycoting their own race that much
i think cia did an awesome job on them but still it is pathetic anyway

i can understand hongkongers more because they are cantonese and have dialectal autism like people have here but taiwan is nosensical

what

Most ethnic Chinese peepo in Taiwan lived there before 1945
All southern Chinese have distinct "dialects" (they are really languages) including Taiwan where they speak Hokkien

>nooooo you can't have an opinion of your own, you must like this dictatorship that threatens to destroy your country because they're your blood!!!
ok Zhang

no i am italian
eventually that dictatorship will disappear but china is in full swing positively only now and if they fuck up they will be forever under other people

it is weird that of all people a german wouldnt understand this given how many governments you had in a single century all acting for german people

most chinese diaspora hate the oppressiveness of china
the opinion would shift massively in a single generation, if china becomes more open

sorry for being blant but diaspora never mattered that much in history

what i mean is that china is growing and is in full swing and in some years they will decayed so this is now the only chance for china to raise

eventually chinese will democrize anyway the difference is that they will keep what they gained now while if taiwan would win the chinese will be forever under usa and taiwan too as americans rightly dont care about taiwanese specifically

I say that as in taiwanese people are diaspora

guess thats true but being smart means also to understand what the situation is

what taiwanese are doing to me seems pretty egoistical

as an italian i dont think either side would benefit my country so i ultimately dont care but i still wnt to know

people, especially normies, don't act to esoteric geopolitical moves
they follow what benefits them at the moment

>which is why i dont understand why they are boycoting their own race that much

Because theyre fucking asians

They have always been like that

you are from singapore you should already know that people dont matter much either way
what matter is what the elite want and they want to be at odds against china

point to take is that kmt now want or wanted reunification since they understood what matter in the long run for china as a civilization country

they are the same people else i wouldnt have made these posts

they arent koreans

taiwan elites will probably be eliminated by the PRC no?
there are pressures from the people since they are a democracy too
eh it's a complicated thing, I can't understand it

No they don’t that’s why they spend so much time sucking up to westoids and trying to tell others they’re not Chinese when they clearly are

Living in a Chinese commie dictatorship is fucking gay. What's so hard to understand about that?

they would for sure if taiwan win
but taiwanese elite has the favour of the people and their military etc

idk its weird it probably has to do with usa and independence despite being the same people perhaps they really believe taiwanese are special despite them being in the island from not even 80 years by now

because russian nationalists fought for ussr as they should since that was the new russia
and russian communists now are fighting for russia again because at the end of the day you always want to fight for your nation no matter meme ideologies
i think this is the first time in history when a nation is boycoting itself so much

China's just that horrifying. Only thing worse would be to be born as a North Korean slave

>and russian communists now are fighting for russia again

Attached: 1652556847999.jpg (285x279, 16.62K)

if you were honest you know that that is bs

arent they