Other urls found in this thread:

images.bbtmedia.com/images
youtu.be/bfcZacwnVCk
youtu.be/IPzXKbKJVts
youtu.be/pDzV7xFWdb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine arguing about whos a lighter shade of brown

shut up chinese

Thats right, Us chinese never do shit like this.

Attached: file.png (580x397, 447.3K)

So brahmins are like rich monks?

Inchvermins needs to be gassed

most of them are poor ,my maid was a brahmin

Yes, they're rich, intelligent and infallible but they're the most poorest and oppressed

kshatriya was highest caste in maratha empire , brahmins were second cuz every single one of them betrayed rulers

after maratha king died and during rise of peshwas brahmins converted to kshatriya caste

Indian racism is cringe

black vs white is le epic and 300 iq

Imagine being an Indian with a bunch of complexes of class and race and doing this shit with Photoshop to feel less miserable lel.

baited bitches lmao

At least there's actually a contrasting difference between Blacks and Whites.

does pussy feel more warmer to penis in comparison to hand ?

Do you have a fart fetish?

Some bramhim are very rich and others are incredibly poor, I think most are relatively poor. Vaishyas are the rich ones, in particular, the baniyas who are a "subcaste" of vaishyas. 8/10 people in Indians top 10 richest are baniyas. Most of the rich Indian abroad are bramhim or vaishyas/baniyas.

Of course this is a generalisation. I have family in India who are multimillionaires but most are normal working class/middle class people. The baniyas are more or less the Jews of India when it comes to money, if you want a familiar stereotype to compare with, but not so much the NWO shit.

This shows that the merchant class doesn't inherently have to be some evil ruling elite, though some (non-indian) groups may choose to act as such throughout history and across the world due to a targeted effort and not just "a coincidence" as some may have you believe.

Thinking of getting into creative writing, but nothing inspiring ever comes to me.

images.bbtmedia.com/images
nice

What song is /desi/ listening to?

Attached: Marathi people.jpg (2244x1838, 2.56M)

youtu.be/bfcZacwnVCk

she 90% looks like my batchmate, too bad she left for france to enjoy BMC (Big Mohammedan Cock)

youtu.be/IPzXKbKJVts

Every paxistani poster ever.
Can you name them all?

Attached: IMG_20220703_220915.jpg (1564x1564, 963.79K)

youtu.be/pDzV7xFWdb8