I fucked up my router settings...

I fucked up my router settings, which I spent like a whole day last year filtering DNS queries in order to get my network working with American streaming services without forwarding other DNS queries through the proxy, or having to use a VPN. I didn't make a backup of the previous settings and now I can't get DirecTV working correctly to watch Fox News

Attached: a38 12.03.51 PM.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

What the fuck are you doing, don't touch that shit.
Also why would you want to watch American propaganda ?

Works on my machine

His mind has been colonized by the great satan.

I am sorry to hear that bro.

Why not use IPTV?

Actually I can log in on Fox News website using TV Everywhere as they don't have geographical restriction but the thing is they cut out all the commercials. Also I need other channels as well and a lot of them don't work with TV Everywhere outside the States

Based
The only Arabic news channel I watch is Al-Hurra TV which is officialy funded by the United States. We will get Americanized and we will be happy.

You know it's illegal, right?
Also the quality is dogshit with lots of delay and it doesn't work on Roku. I have Fire TV and Chromecast as well but Roku just works

>they cut out all the commercials.
How is this a bad thing?

>You know it's illegal, right?
Do they give you a letter or something if you do this?

The silence during commercial break is really annoying and watching American commercials makes me feel like I'm living in the States

>feel like I'm living in the States
why would you ever want to experience that? You live in one of the best countries in the world already

Are you tucker user?

>router settings
All routers I've ever had have had this "reset settings hole" on the side. Pic related. Sometimes it's marked "reset" sometimes not.
But it's always a tiny hole you have to press into with a needle or something thin for a few seconds. My current one is like 10 seconds. Then the entire thing shuts down and it resets to factory settings.

I have NEVER seen a router without it.

Attached: resetcpe.jpg (1396x319, 60.9K)

Pic related, plus First and Second Amendments
Yeah bro I was tempted by those libs but Amala and Candace and recently Brett helped me find my way back to conservatism.
Still I'm very conflicted about Roe v. Wade

It can also be placed in the front, underneath or anywhere. Just look for a hole that's not part of the airflow. You can feel the tiny "click" when you insert something.

You are a loser and will cringe back at yourself in couple years

Of course I know where the reset button is lmao, it's about advanced network settings.
I have an EdgeRouter X that I used with an AP but I just upgraded to another router with AX Wi-Fi, but it doesn't have stable OpenWRT yet and the stock firmware doesn't have advanced features. The thing with my EdgeRouter is that it doesn't have full-duplex switch, so I'm capped at simultaneous 500 Mbps download and upload instead of 1 Gbps each side at the same time. Long story short it throttles my AX router. Not that I need 2 Gbps at a time but it annoys me and I'm obsessed with speed.
I was trying to configure the EdgeRouter as dedicated DHCP server and let the new router do routing since it's capable of full-duplex but I fucked up somehow and had to reset it since I can't access it anymore to rollback the settings. At the end I decided use it like a Pi-Hole DNS server instead, but I don't have the backup for the domain list I worked on previously and had to do it manually again, but there's still something missing.

>I can't get DirecTV working correctly to watch Fox News
and nothing of value was lost

>American commercials

Attached: 1655024898666.jpg (640x408, 37.5K)