Your country

your country
Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121.49K)

forsworn

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 8.85K)

Imperials are the good guys, they only need to get rid of the (((Altmer)))

imperials

Attached: 1658420261956.png (1080x1080, 1.97M)

Imperials.

Mankind needs to have a united front if it's to face the dominion.

id rather just be chilling in dem orsimer fortresses having a good time but if I'd have to pick I'd go stormcloaks

Flag
Aldmeri Dominion

Attached: 2eb.png (527x594, 29.12K)

Imperials make more sense overall but you're a cuck if you join them after they detained and almost killed you for no reason. Fuck Skyrim and fuck the Empire I'm joining the guys who kill the faggots that tried to cut my throat.

stop stealing my ebony ore outlander

Imperials, as well as I'm full loyal Breton. Cause I'm high as rock.

This so much this!
I trust the government!

I've never played the main story of skyrim
I always join the thieves guild, then the dark brotherhood and just duck around killing kh*jeets

Imperials
Not falling for thalkike psyop

Imperials
You WILL accept the grey elf refugees
You WILL have sex with the lizard women
And you will love it

Nords can't rule themselves

Stormcloaks. Dragonborn alone could annihilate the entirety of the perfidious Summerset Isles just by shouting at it, not to mention that he is favoured by the Psijic Order who are opposed to the Thalmor, he is the champion of all the Daedric Princes while being a Master of Conjuration capable and raising entire armies of Daedra, he has the emperor-murdering Dark Brotherhood under his command, the werewolf Companions, the Thieves Guild, the Dawnguard and even the Bards College. Talk of Imperials needing to become cucks and forget about Talos for the sake of survival have ended the second Dragonborn met his first dragon. Men have the upper hand over the mer.

Stormcloak apparently

Attached: 9a7dsfvghjas.png (2044x1007, 449.14K)

Imperials forever and always. Stormcloaks are (((thalmor))) lapdogs and they will hang for their treason

>bosmer
???

>pick nord character because this game is about nords
>join cloaks because that's what a nord would do
>fhey keep saying shit like "although you're a foreigner..."
Shit game

they could smell ur laziness through the screen

not only is that not true and is based on shit their ambassador(known liar) says but the new card game shit pretty much confirms ULFRIC won, seethe harder romecucks.

Altmer

your character gets caught infiltrating skyrim from cyrodiil.