Plz do not Confuse true Southeast Asians with pseudo-SEA who are in-between East Asian and Southeast Asian (Southern...

Plz do not Confuse true Southeast Asians with pseudo-SEA who are in-between East Asian and Southeast Asian (Southern China, Vietnam, etc)

Attached: chad.png (584x341, 276.16K)

Buakaw is outstanding

Japanese people are full East Asian btw

I'm SEA but i look up on EA styles and fashion

Attached: IMG_20220806_183025.jpg (1152x2017, 1.03M)

Arr look the same.

>with pseudo-SEA who are in-between East Asian and Southeast Asian (Southern China, Vietnam, etc)
but that's the perfect middle ground between SOVL and autistic effiency

Joshua Wong is literally the chink soyjack incarnate. The HKers should've picked a better representative.

faggot

You guys make fun of Joshua Wong (to be fair he is kinda to make fun of) but he's done more in his life than most of you would in 10 lifetimes.

Cringe

You arent

this Asian-on-Asian racism is going to be very confusing for my fellow Americans

Vietnamese are the most underrated Asians and fit in well in America

We're all men here and we all know he's only doing it because status is his only possible avenue to getting pussy. He doesn't actually care and neither do you

Why Vietnamese underated user?

SEA bvlls are made for white women
Beta-Changs are made for white men

It really is alarming, cringe, childish and pathetic. Not even the Japanese imperialists had that feeling of hatred, they simply wanted to free the Asian nations from European colonization and establish legitimate monarchies in each country to return to their tradition.

SEA bvll doesn't apply only to the type that looks like half nigga like Buakaw, you know nipbro?
Tawanchai will be successor of Buakaw in next few years, you can mark my word.

Attached: 48178743_1008206699362433_8919778219087888384_n[1].jpg (641x960, 60.98K)

>free the Asian nations from European colonization
So they could colonize them instead

the media really forgot about HK huh

Impressive…until you learn guy on left is 5’3” and guy on right is 6’5”

Who? Does HK stand for HokKaido?

Yes, they thought they were some kind of Asian master race chosen to liberate asia, which is ridiculous, but at least they didn't hate other Asians, at least not officially.

Today we have a lot of hate between Asians, Koreans who hate Japanese, South Koreans who hate North Koreans, North Koreans who hate South Koreans, Japanese who hate Koreans, Japanese who hate Chinese, South Asians who hate the Chinese, Taiwanese who hate Chinese, Chinese who hate South Asians, Mongolians who hate Chinese, Chinese who hate any ethnic minority, and a long etcetera.

both are 5'7"

faggot