Old worlders could dig in their backyard and find an ancient text or artifact

>old worlders could dig in their backyard and find an ancient text or artifact

Attached: deep goncernation.png (506x432, 255.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45753455
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/eight-year-old-girl-finds-iron-age-sword-swedish-lake-180970482/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats an old worlder?

Whenever you try to dig for urban projects in Rome you find ruins

You can find artefacts in the new world too. Humans have lived there for 10,000 years now.

in uk everyone lives in victorian house with secret basements full of stolen artifacts from thirdie countries

you could find something very interesting in my backyard, hehehhehe. It'd be like a fossil, except not that old hehehehe

Attached: 1565976016897.png (713x611, 25.91K)

That happens sometimes in Mexico 2bh

Attached: images (1).jpg (656x467, 51.21K)

I read once that it's not uncommon to find roman coins and stuff like that. Even in North America people find arrowheads and shit. Down here there's literally nothing to be found.

I found a dolmen and 2500 years old scripts yet nobody is interested or know what language it was

Attached: IMG_2796.jpg (1600x1066, 1.02M)

In Mexico in an archaeological excavation they found a human skeleton and dated it over 200 000 years old.

Attached: IMG_2792.jpg (1842x1622, 843.97K)

Yes. I know a place where you can dig pretty much anywhere and find roman coins and other random shit

not in my part. best thing people find are ancient tools. plains indians were very primitive and uninteresting.

My grandfather found a runestone under his apple tree when he cut it down. It's in a local museum now.
One time I was metal detecting with dad at a nearby ruin from an old farm and found several Arabic coins from the viking age. Also in a museum now.

And this girl was swimming in a lake and literally stepped on a pre-viking sword.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45753455

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/eight-year-old-girl-finds-iron-age-sword-swedish-lake-180970482/

Attached: 1233.jpg (1600x900, 483.2K)

It clearly says "The pleasure of being cummed inside."

Yeah but it's a pain in the ass if you want to build anything.
At least here, if there's a private construction project (be a house or a skyscraper) and they find anything, construction must be stopped until a team of archaeologists (paid by owner of the plot or the developer) clear up the place. I know some cases of people who wanted to build a house but then found some shitty roman coins and they were forced to stop construction until they paid 30.000€ in archaeologist services or shit like that. Of course, you don't usually get anything in return.
There are also plots of land even inside city centers that some times remain undeveloped because people know there is historical stuff underground so no one wants to buy them.

I only find WW1 and WW2 unexploded bombs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi

>some egyptian pleb was digging in his backyard and found a treasure trove of ancient gnostic texts

they do no suffer

Attached: p3p3.png (225x225, 7.72K)

only thing I ever found were some old coins and WW2 bullet shells. boring stuff, you can probably find equivalents in America

It's mostly rusty bombs and bullet shells

cool stuff

I find sea shells in my backyard from an ancient see bed but that's it

Then why announce that you found the artifacts? just sell them in the black market and give something to the contractor to keep them silent.

>dig in my backyard hoping to find ancient artifacts
>actually dug up a corpse
>turns out my house was built on top of a Native American burial ground and now the spirits haunt me to this day

Attached: 1616407461625.jpg (640x593, 51.58K)

Yeah, that's precisely what a lot of people do. But it's illegal and you could go to jail if you are found to do this.
Even large companies building motorways have done it.

>until a team of archaeologists (paid by owner of the plot or the developer) clear up the place

>we have to preserve history as much as possible, the gov't says you must stop
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR US TO GENTLY BRUSH THESE OLD COINS

such fucking bullshit, if the gov't really cares about something, just tell the developers to stop until the researchers finish, where's the logic to making devs PAY for the gov't bullshit

the gov't will probs sell the artifacts in the black market anyway

how do you know its 2500 years old?